Reviews for Luna's Dance
Minerva McGonagall Rox chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
That is so Luna. She is a great character, free of everything that worries normal people. I love reading about her. Have a nice day!

Minerva McGonagall Rox
Professional scatterbrain chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
Beautiful.
Ayaia of the Moon chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
I loved this. Luna rocks.

I loved the personality it had; you write very well.

Keep it up!

Ayaia
MysticScribe chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
You made me tear up a little.

It is poetic, lovely and powerful.

I love the way you made the Muggle and the Wizard worlds collide in subtle touches.

I love the way you depicted the Muggles, with empathy and thoughtful compassion.

I love your depiction of Luna, who looks almost like a fairy here, so etheral and light but truly in character with her earnestness.

The dance scene is like a gorgeous watercolor.

So you know if I did not made myself clear...I simply love it.

-MysticScribe-
coolmarauders chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
I like how you characterize Luna. I also like how you use simple language sometimes, but make it so elegant.

prongs
Possum132 chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
Nice, very nice. I like Luna a lot, I hope we see much more of her in Book 7.
fledge chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
Indeed, Luna will be Luna, wherever she may be, and that's certainly a good thing. And the other good thing is that you capture her personality so well.
Luna Obsessed chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
That was good! Different from any other Luna fics I've read before.

You have a really good use of description and Luna was very in character.

I loved the ending...perfect...:) Hope you write more of Luna!

Tabby x
Roxie Faye chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
wow. I really like that story. It's a short and wonderful one-shot. I love Luna, too. She's just so... herself. *laughs* Also, I read the notes at the top: did you used to live in Sweden, then? Because you wrote in it, too, and that's cool.
Nimbus 1944 chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
Another excellently written story. You do know how to please a Luna fan!
Deb-lil chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
Very nice. Luna probably doesn't realize how much she's confusing the locals. I liked the pizza toppings thing, as well as "Are you Anerican?" "No, I am Luna". I really like this one.

Deb-lil
Dead-Luthien chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
wow! It's so beautiful. I love it!
Backroads chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
*shivers* That was absolutely gorgeous. Oh, you are a lovely writer! This was definitely a different look at Luna. I see her always as so quirky, but this was nice. Well, she still is quirky in this story, because she is Luna! I love the Muggle setting, it makes it all the more enchanting.