Reviews for I regret to inform you that
Netchka chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Interesting. Is there going to be a sequel? I want to know what happens when Buffy tells Dawn. Do they go see General Jack?
Gilari chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Huh. That actually makes Hank make sense. I always felt like they dropped the ball with him on the tv show. He was a character for like two episodes, and then they just ignored his existance for the rest of the series, including him not being there for Joyce's funeral (unlikely). I like your explanation though.
DemonKittyAngel chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
lol I'd love to see the next part of what happens but I suppose this is ok. Poor Buffy not knowing until after teh funeral... that would always be terrrible.
dreameralways chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
You should continue this. I love the premise.
Allen chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
needs more work please write more so we know what happens
rankokunalpha1 chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
okay this is a fantastic opener but please continue it!
Maxennce chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
you so have to keep this going, Riley should know something at least about Jack, considering his black ops history. keep up the great work, really wanting to see whats going to happen with this story

MadTom chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
Just a little nitpick from a retired Army reserve components Major who did time in both the Army and Air Force: it's pretty much impossible for a married man with two daughters to be an officer in the armed services without them knowing about it. Better off just having Hank be one of the many civilian SG1 covert project members like Daniel Jackson.

It wouldn't matter in most TV shows where the production crew doesn't know s**t about the military and cares even less about accuracy, but SG1 is one of the few TV shows out there that's done with Department of Defense cooperation and support, and is therefore one of the more technically accurate shows.

If you're going to continue this storyline as most of your reviewers are urging (and let me be added to that list!), please feel free to contact me and use me as a technical advisor; and that goes for anyone writing anything military related on ff-net.
Innogen chapter 1 . 10/13/2005
NO! This CAN'T be the END! Buffy, Dawn, and Jack have to meet! At least for Slayer Council duties, and I want to read all about the SHOCKED realization that passes through them all and especially Jack's, when he realizes that all his top secret files, that he hadn't yet read, are about Hank's daughter, and her friend's, who have been fighting a war since they were fifteen. And to put icing on the cake, let's say that Hank made Jack Dawn's guardian until whenever...hee hee...won't that go over well?

Whatever you do, you have to write more!

gaul1 chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
good, wonders if the is a oneshot or if this is more, byes
WBH21C chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
Good start! Please don't stop here.
kissmekent chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
great story, maybe buffy will find out about the stargate program and follow in his work, not that she is no longer 'the slayer' Great writing, I'm a big fan!
King Henry the V chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
Awesome story and concept - it's got a theme in common with the Stargate series in expecting the best from the members of the U.S. Military. That idealistic slant that gives American viewers a tinge of pride and patriotism upon watching the show.
Xelab chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
The people have spoken and this story MUST be continued! Failure in such will result in waking nightmares involving lecherous cheesemen. Seriously though this has a lot of potential and I would love to see it continued.
Aynot chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
This was great! This story simply must be continued; please!