Reviews for Hazard
Warrior Queen of Winter chapter 16 . 5/9/2007
okay this chapter was pretty confusing

but i'm glad you updated! (AT LAST)
Taeniaea chapter 16 . 5/8/2007
I Love The Chapter:16 Plz Plz Update It Soon!
anonymous chapter 15 . 5/5/2007
when are you ever going to update?
Harpygirl91 chapter 15 . 1/26/2007
O.O!
Warrior Queen of Winter chapter 15 . 1/25/2007
OMG ya finally updated! YAY YAY YAY!

but since it's been such a while and i'm too lazy to read the chapters again bcuz i'm such a slow reader, can u explain to me why hotaru turned into saturn? is this like sailor moon? i used to love this story so much but when u didn't update anymore i forgot everything!

~ _

update soon!
Warrior Queen of Winter chapter 14 . 1/12/2007
Thank u thank u thank u 4 finally updating! but it was too short dude! UPDATE!
Taeniaea chapter 14 . 1/12/2007
I Love The Chapter:14 Plz Plz Update It Soon!
Warrior Queen of Winter chapter 13 . 1/9/2007
WHEN WILL U UPDATE?
puritygirl2005 chapter 12 . 6/20/2006
Sweet! I updated my story so you can go and read it if you want. Please update on this story!Please!

Thanks!

Ja Ne!

puritygirl
linda girl chapter 12 . 6/8/2006
so sad poor hotaru i wonder what's goin to happen...
Harpygirl91 chapter 12 . 5/20/2006
*twitching eyebrow* why must guys think like that? KIRA YOU ASS WIPE!
Brazilianangelz chapter 12 . 5/19/2006
wow! you made me cry 2 chapters in a row! this was such a cute but short chapter! can't wait to read what's gonna happen next! please update soon!
Brazilianangelz chapter 11 . 5/18/2006
omg! such a sad chapter but now she can go back to sesshy and they can live happilly ever after ) almost cried a little there .. please update soon!
Jay FicLover chapter 11 . 5/18/2006
Interesting. Things happened a little bit too fast, but it's still interesting. I myself can't decide whether she should be with Kira or Sesshoumaru. But she can't stay in the past so I'd say Kira... but then again, Sesshoumaru can come to live to the present era, or she to feudal japan, but then... ARGH! Didn't I say already I can't decide?

Sounds like she should be with Sesshoumaru... but I want her to be with Kira! That way she could stay in the present with the other senshi, but what friends does she have in the feudal era?

BTW, how the heck did Sesshoumaru manage to show up in the present? How the heck did he find out where she lived?
Harpygirl91 chapter 11 . 5/18/2006
;_; Poor hotaru! Damn why do boys always have to be right when it comes to that kind of stuff!