Reviews for The Morning After
Noondarkly chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
...M and oh will do... will have to cuz I'm out of words.

very nice one, again... thanks bunches :))
rearviewxmirrors chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
sweet and sexy
jen chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
That's an amazing trilogy! Very loving and a great ending!
i-luv-24 chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
Loved it. Brilliant fic. I love all 3 of your fic's - your officially my favorite Prison break author. Please write more MiSa.
EternalConfusion chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
Aww these guys are adorable! The ending of this was beautiful...I'm so emotional tonight. Meh. Fantastic stuff...all of it.
Lientje46 chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
Wow, this was really great. You wrote an excellent, intense story! Well done!

X Lien
Steph chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
That was HOTT! I loved it. Is there going to be another installment?

-Steph
tragicallyepic chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
aw, a happy ending. I loved it. It was perfect! It's definitely going on my favorite's list!
KarenleFay chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
You made both characters SO real in this chapter, I just couldn't beleive it! Everything about this story is wonderful... and HOT! Great job.
Certifiably Insane chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
This fricken rocked. Seriously, I am awash in the sea of awe and appreciation! WELL DONE!

Kat.
aquamum chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
This story is so good. I love your style of writing. Can't wait for the next chapter.
chroyste chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
Awsome, I love prison break so much and I know my username says csi but thats sometimes...prison break rocks and that story was amazing...Loved It!

Keep writing...and maybe if you can continue with this story...(Michael Scofields eyes are amazing aren't they?)!
Cassie6 chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
I read this one probably the day that you posted it and I loved the whole series. My question to you is will it continue and if not, when will we see more from you? You have a great style and I would love to read more.
Magdalena Amaretto Watson chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
That was really, really excellent! Amazing words, and the emotion was compellingly written.
erinsailorditz chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
aww i just lovved that. it was too cute!