Reviews for Call It What You Will
robituputup chapter 15 . 1/9
Absolutely lovely story! It was funny and cute. Thank you for the amazing reading piece!
clausumcormeum chapter 15 . 10/1/2017
Oh man, the end with blowing up the porch is brilliant.

In many ways I felt the characters were OOC, but at the same time they seemed to be in character too. I guess parts and pieces fit how they seem in my mind. Either way, I enjoyed the plot! Elijah and Jonas were great characters.
skyeryder01 chapter 15 . 8/20/2017
Once again another wonderful story from you. I absolutely loved the ending!
skyeryder01 chapter 15 . 8/20/2017
Once again another wonderful story from you. I absolutely loved the ending!
Fantomette34 chapter 15 . 7/2/2017
Even though this story is old, I have to write a comment to tell you how I enjoyed your fiction.
Thank you for this beautiful story between Hermione and Severus. I hope you will read this review and that you will write other adventures on this couple...
Thank you for sharing and congratulations !
Guest chapter 15 . 2/28/2017
That was such a nice story.
Guest chapter 15 . 2/27/2017
This entire series is absolutely amazing. It probably took me twice as long to read as it should have because I haven't manages to figure out how to read while I'm laughing until I cry. Thanks for this.
Guest chapter 15 . 2/7/2017
A most excellent tale! Thank you for sharing!
Guest chapter 15 . 10/26/2015
I enjoyed reading your story, thanks for writing it.
Guest chapter 9 . 9/7/2015
Oh good God. I was enjoying this until it had to be ruined with bad fad dictatorial sex apparently written by a 14 year old virgin. Pathetic.
ljpjcg chapter 15 . 7/14/2015
I've fallen in love with this fanfic! Completely amazing and I can see myself reading this several times a year. A true SS/HG classic. I can't believe I haven't read this before.
ljpjcg chapter 7 . 7/14/2015
I've already put this story on my favorites but chapter 7 made me fall in love! All the tension and flirting and witty banter got me excited!
AwkwardIdeasLeadToThis chapter 15 . 5/18/2015
that escalated so quickly i dont even know what to do.
narutonarutolove chapter 5 . 3/23/2015
i like the idea of the story, but im on the fence of not continuing to read, Hermione and Snape's personalities and mannerisms are WAAAAYYY of line. They are being too familiar with each other. so far, if there was those five review stars, I would have reviewed 1 star. as that's the lowest one can go. Im gonna read one more chapter and see how that goes. But this story needs a serious re-write. its like read about two different people. because they sure as hell are not Hermione Granger and Severus Snape. Hermione would never disrespect someone she was unfamiliar with by barging in to their bedroom and then demanding hugs for pay. She would NEVER dare be so familiar with Snape. NOT this soon.

And THEN demanding Snape make her coffee when she could just browse the kitchen, SUMMON his damn coffee if need be, and make it her own damn self.

Snape would probably hex Hermione out of his bedroom, he is an immensely private person, and I HIGHLY doubt a few months in Azkaban, then 3 months in America, would make him appear as if he had a personality transplant.

Sure, he have more manners in this story, but seriously? joking around with Granger? buying her coffee? He hasn't seen this girl in nearly a YEAR and before that she would probably have tried to kill him, and BEFORE THAT, his annoying know it all student, whom I suspect he would be all too happy to shrivel her tongue up just for a days peace in his class with her in it. if he were allowed.

When, you may have named them severus and Hermione, but you are no where NEAR them.

You should at least have the courtesy to warn people about major OOC 'ness in the summary.
Katie chapter 15 . 1/31/2015
Was brilliant up until she got pregnant. Very cliche scenario (and a bit hard to believe,) since Hermione would have been a heck of a lot more cautious, with her not wanting kids. I would think she would have been on a potion, not relying on casting a spell - especially being with Ron (and knowing he wanted a family.)

I *really* loved the story until that point. I just can't with the easy pregnancy angle and with everyone just being ever so happy to all of a sudden be parents.