Reviews for Call It What You Will
Katie chapter 15 . 1/31
Was brilliant up until she got pregnant. Very cliche scenario (and a bit hard to believe,) since Hermione would have been a heck of a lot more cautious, with her not wanting kids. I would think she would have been on a potion, not relying on casting a spell - especially being with Ron (and knowing he wanted a family.)

I *really* loved the story until that point. I just can't with the easy pregnancy angle and with everyone just being ever so happy to all of a sudden be parents.
mama123 chapter 15 . 10/13/2014
Very well written. Enjoyed it alot!
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 15 . 8/31/2014
I loved this HG/SS story... even though your Severus is very OOC. Well done with the plot and characters. :)
hikaru chapter 15 . 2/10/2014
I loved your story! It was magnificently brilliant! Not only did it make me like ss/hg pairing, it also captured my full attention and i could see the whole story happening like a movie in my head :D wonderful job and congratulations!
Amarenima Redwood chapter 15 . 1/25/2014
Brilliant way to end the story! This was my favorite chapter!
Miasen chapter 15 . 1/7/2014
I know this story is getting old, but I still figured I'd leave a review. I've gotten a bit hooked on Snape stories, and this definitely was a good read! Very entertaining. :)
FeelingUntouched chapter 15 . 11/29/2013
This is probably the first not-oneshot SS/HG fanfic I read that was funny while not being ridiculous and still showing deep emotions and pinning me to my laptop all night long.
Thanks a lot for sharing this!
Ante162 chapter 15 . 9/27/2013
I don't know if you still get reviews after so many years but this was delightful. Thank you for sharing your gift.
Fraulein Takoor chapter 15 . 8/12/2013
That was a beautiful story! Really nice!
Fraulein Takoor chapter 9 . 8/11/2013
That was bloody hilarious! XD
Fraulein Takoor chapter 7 . 8/11/2013
This guy has indeed very bad timing ;-)
Fraulein Takoor chapter 5 . 8/11/2013
Ron is such a jerk... *facepalm*
Fraulein Takoor chapter 4 . 8/11/2013
That girl certainly has nerve! ;-)
ItachiBlack chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Hey I love this story;I think you did an excellent job capturing the reader's attention and great job following the characters' personalities! I'm new here and I'm about to write my first fanfiction (Snape X Hermione) :) hope you get to read it in the future!
Aisha04 chapter 15 . 5/11/2013
This was a great laugh. I enjoyed it