Reviews for Call It What You Will
AwkwardIdeasLeadToThis chapter 15 . 5/18
that escalated so quickly i dont even know what to do.
narutonarutolove chapter 5 . 3/23
i like the idea of the story, but im on the fence of not continuing to read, Hermione and Snape's personalities and mannerisms are WAAAAYYY of line. They are being too familiar with each other. so far, if there was those five review stars, I would have reviewed 1 star. as that's the lowest one can go. Im gonna read one more chapter and see how that goes. But this story needs a serious re-write. its like read about two different people. because they sure as hell are not Hermione Granger and Severus Snape. Hermione would never disrespect someone she was unfamiliar with by barging in to their bedroom and then demanding hugs for pay. She would NEVER dare be so familiar with Snape. NOT this soon.

And THEN demanding Snape make her coffee when she could just browse the kitchen, SUMMON his damn coffee if need be, and make it her own damn self.

Snape would probably hex Hermione out of his bedroom, he is an immensely private person, and I HIGHLY doubt a few months in Azkaban, then 3 months in America, would make him appear as if he had a personality transplant.

Sure, he have more manners in this story, but seriously? joking around with Granger? buying her coffee? He hasn't seen this girl in nearly a YEAR and before that she would probably have tried to kill him, and BEFORE THAT, his annoying know it all student, whom I suspect he would be all too happy to shrivel her tongue up just for a days peace in his class with her in it. if he were allowed.

When, you may have named them severus and Hermione, but you are no where NEAR them.

You should at least have the courtesy to warn people about major OOC 'ness in the summary.
Katie chapter 15 . 1/31
Was brilliant up until she got pregnant. Very cliche scenario (and a bit hard to believe,) since Hermione would have been a heck of a lot more cautious, with her not wanting kids. I would think she would have been on a potion, not relying on casting a spell - especially being with Ron (and knowing he wanted a family.)

I *really* loved the story until that point. I just can't with the easy pregnancy angle and with everyone just being ever so happy to all of a sudden be parents.
mama123 chapter 15 . 10/13/2014
Very well written. Enjoyed it alot!
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 15 . 8/31/2014
I loved this HG/SS story... even though your Severus is very OOC. Well done with the plot and characters. :)
hikaru chapter 15 . 2/10/2014
I loved your story! It was magnificently brilliant! Not only did it make me like ss/hg pairing, it also captured my full attention and i could see the whole story happening like a movie in my head :D wonderful job and congratulations!
Amarenima Redwood chapter 15 . 1/25/2014
Brilliant way to end the story! This was my favorite chapter!
Miasen chapter 15 . 1/7/2014
I know this story is getting old, but I still figured I'd leave a review. I've gotten a bit hooked on Snape stories, and this definitely was a good read! Very entertaining. :)
FeelingUntouched chapter 15 . 11/29/2013
This is probably the first not-oneshot SS/HG fanfic I read that was funny while not being ridiculous and still showing deep emotions and pinning me to my laptop all night long.
Thanks a lot for sharing this!
Ante162 chapter 15 . 9/27/2013
I don't know if you still get reviews after so many years but this was delightful. Thank you for sharing your gift.
Fraulein Takoor chapter 15 . 8/12/2013
That was a beautiful story! Really nice!
Fraulein Takoor chapter 9 . 8/11/2013
That was bloody hilarious! XD
Fraulein Takoor chapter 7 . 8/11/2013
This guy has indeed very bad timing ;-)
Fraulein Takoor chapter 5 . 8/11/2013
Ron is such a jerk... *facepalm*
Fraulein Takoor chapter 4 . 8/11/2013
That girl certainly has nerve! ;-)