Reviews for Paradox
Kawaii-e chapter 1 . 1/11/2002
Hey! This Story is really Funny!

But to put it straight:

Ukyo and Ryoga ar the Parents of our Ranma, Kounji Akane, Kasumi and Nabiki

Then there are the three Tendo Sisters.

And the Saotmes haven't got any Children? Right?

Good.. is there some continuation on going? Not... what a pity

Anyway! keep up your work! And update lost of Inconnence! OK?

Sunhawk1 chapter 1 . 1/10/2002
neko-chama chapter 1 . 1/10/2002
This is quite the story. I really enjoyed it but one thing puzzles me.

For this time paradox to occur, something has to start it. Ranma was not born to begin with, since the future was not there at first, so it would never have started.

Besides that, I really liked it.
Saggit chapter 1 . 12/20/2001
Very nice one-off: makes its amusing point, and finishes with a bit of humor. Good characterizations: I like Ryouga helping Ukyou discover that her best chi-based attack should be repulsion of chaos, though wouldn't "neatness freak" be a little more suitable to that than "control freak?" Regardless, up to your usual standards.
TTwoKnightOwl chapter 1 . 11/13/2001
Good story,nice plot. It shoud be contenud.
Tangent chapter 1 . 6/12/2001
Oh, I can just picture a sequil to this, as Ranma has to deal with the fact that his best friend and most consistant rival are actually his parents! Interesting effects on the curses (I like the mental image that I got for Kitsunemasume-Uchan)
Rivenchu chapter 1 . 6/12/2001
Really cool fic I adored it
Hikari Shadokijo chapter 1 . 6/11/2001
oh! I could NOT resist finding you on ! Hey... wow... you gots too many stories (but I already knew that) do me a favor and don't make fun of my writing if you decided to read them. *sweatdrop* Anywhoo... I luv this story(that and all the rest you write)

BTW... if you don't know who I am, 'tis alright, just check my e-mail. _
John Surber chapter 1 . 5/24/2001
A pretty cool one-shot fic. Pretty funny how Ryoga and Ukyo got together in this. If they hadn't encountered Ranma as kids they never would've been stranded in the past and gotten together and Ranma never would've been born, etc., etc., and on into the circular paradox bit. You other fics are also quite entertaining, esp Lost Innocence. I look forward to seing more of that. You know you could do a sequal to paradox if you wanted. Ranma has to get to know his family, and he has bad habits he needs to break thanks to Genma, and there's how this could affect his relationship with Akane. It's pretty interesting if you think about it.
Commander Galos chapter 1 . 5/22/2001
VERY nice story! This one beats the old time paradox of them being the originators of their respective families. And the interesting fact, that Ranma wasn't an only child, but with three sisters now! Heh... it seems that if you write a short story as an epilogue of this one, you should indicate the fact that he now has to learn the family styles... That one would be interesting! Hey, and think about it... he didn't inherit the infamous Hibiki sense of direction! I'll be waiting to read more of your work in the future!
Speed chapter 1 . 5/3/2001
Interesting as all hell. I don't know what inspired this idea, but I hope whatever it was doesn't ever strike me. It sounds heavy.
Ucchan chapter 1 . 4/29/2001
YAY! Very funny! Ryouga and Ukyou as parents to Ranma, wow. You got great imagination! Very cool fanfic Ucchan and Ryochan together forever! So good! KEEP WRITING! YOU'RE GREAT! heeheehee ) )
Ukyo chan chapter 1 . 4/29/2001
Funny, but I like the morph with Ukyo, the Fox, but I think she should be a german shepard, tell me what you think!
Lonnlarcan chapter 1 . 4/23/2001
Ryouga and Ukyo as Ranma's parents! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!
lija chapter 1 . 4/22/2001
Hehe... That was great! :)
52 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »