Reviews for Destiny
Guest chapter 13 . 8/20/2013
I almost want to beleave that Caleb genially cares about pregnant Alison, which is more than I can say about her so-called husband, but, I also can't help feel that Caleb might have another trick up his sleave.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/20/2013
I'm glad that Alison is trying to pick herself up and work again and not feel sorry for herself.I still say that Rafe is wrong to abandon his pregnant wife. I get that Caleb is his enemy and he feels betrayed, but why didn't he just go confront Livvie about this...she's the one who messed up.
Guest chapter 11 . 8/20/2013
I'm enjoying this story, except the part where Rafe is being a complete asshole to his pregnant wife. At least, a friend like Jack is still there for Alison.I enjoyed Rafe in the series, but I just assumed he'd be there for her.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/20/2013
You've got Lucy the way she was on the job...And, good for Jack for standing up and defending his friend to that awful Livvie. Now, if it were gh's Sam, I'd side with her to make the backstabbers pay. Sam was a victom of the show, but in PC, Livvie is the victomiser. Rafe should be ashamed of himself for not taking the responsibility of his wife's baby. He is feeling sorry for himself.
Guest chapter 9 . 8/20/2013
Well, good, Lucy knows and she's not judging her. She needed that. Alison would never set out to hurt someone she claims to love.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/20/2013
I'm glad that Alison finally told Rafe about the baby. I'm trying to give Rafe the benefit of the doubt that he just needs time to think, but I can't help wondering that he's being a selfish jerk.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/20/2013
I know Caleb didn't cause this but he generally doesn't care that Rafe got hurt in the prossess. I'm glad that Alison did the right thing by checking herself into the hospital.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/20/2013
Yeah, this is the Livvie we know...the selfish, crazy bad girl, who never wants to admit her own wrongdoings...whereas Sam in GH I would sympathize with her and would rather those who hurt Sam should pay dearly. Sam made some bad choices, but she always had good intentions, whereas Livvie hurts people for the sake of the fact that she's just plain rotten to the core.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/20/2013
Well, at least, Caleb isn't holding Alison againt her will. Will Rafe find the pregnancy test...
Guest chapter 4 . 8/20/2013
It's just like Livvie to not want to admit to her own wrongdoing. Of course, Rafe is ganna feel betrayed at first, but he'll come around.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/20/2013
I'm surprised that Rafe is being so nice to Livvie, considering all the awful stuff she did to his precious Alison. Now, Caleb is known for playing mind games, too, but this one's on Livvie. If this were Sam in GH I'd support her all the way.I hope Rafe will realize that Alison would never intentionally do anything to hurt him. She loves him, no matter what. But, even though Livvie is to blame for all this, it's obvious that Caleb is using this to his advantage. I just love the combanations stories of vampires and angels.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/20/2013
Okay, we do know that Alison did not mean to betray Rafe and Livvie with Caleb. Livvie stole Caleb's ring and made a wish for him to have hot sex, but forgot to mention with whom, not knowing he was with Alison asking him to help her find Rafe.I' ve known about the show since the vampires and angels began, so I know that Alison is not a , RaFE DOESN'T KNOW, YET. hE MIGHT GET THE WRONG IDEA that Caleb took advantage of her and wants revenge.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
By now, it's been ten years since Port Charles has been cancelled and I would've like to had known what had happened at all the looser ends, too. I still in defense of Kelly Monaco's portrayal of her current charcter Sam McCall on General Hospital and want Sam to be portrayed as the good girl despite her past, but I first remembered her as Livvie Locke in it's spin-off, Port Charles and that I deffinately saw Livvie as the bad girl all the , I must remember, I'm not suppoed to be feeling sorry for Livvie because she did too many awful things, especially to , I think the actors who played the vampire couple, Caleb and Livvie and the angelic couple Rafe and Alison did a fantastic job on the show and so far, this story deffinately describes them well.I just hope that Livvie doesn't end up trying to kill Alison or kidnap her baby. She needs to realize how unfair she's been to the blonde who used to be her best friend.
NEWBORNHEART chapter 13 . 10/23/2011
I love your story and really want to read more! Please update! I'm still hoping Caleb and Livvie find their way back to each other. (and Alison and Rafe)
holdingoutforapiratehero chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
I'm not exactly on this chapter but have made it all the way to chapter four. I'm kind of reading this in-between watching the actual show on youtube, it takes a while to buffer. I just wanted to tell you how much I've enjoyed reading this. You write for the characters it's very true to the show like some of the lines I can totally see the character's saying that. You are a terrific writer. I was very dissapointed when the show was cancelled and wanted to know what happened next so I went straight to fanfiction to see if someone had written what they thought was going to happen. The title I can see that being the arc title. Livvie and Caleb are dead on. I just think you did a really good job. The only thing that I would say in a negative way has nothing to do with you it's just I would have played it out a tad differently. I think Caleb wouldn't have told Allison or Allison wouldn't have taken that night as the reason for being pregnant. I think the writers would have played around with the idea of her character just being in flip flop kind of situation about who's baby it was for a while. But I really loved what you did with the supporting characters and the hotel. I thought that whole thing was just really creepy to begin with you just took it to a whole different level. Also part of me thinks that the woman who runs the bed and breakfast is the same person who married Caleb and Livvie that ceremony was so creepy. Just a thought. Although I'm only on chapter four and curious to where your going to take this. Thank you so much for writing this. And keep on writing.