Reviews for The Replacement
Ma Vie et Mon Choix chapter 10 . 11/19/2006
I can't wait to read the sequel! I am working on the stomache to read "Cannibal" lol. Good Job writing, you are pretty good.
Viper002 chapter 5 . 11/16/2005
1. Olivia was sleeping at her desk, while Cameron and Olivia searched for anything they might use to catch the guy.

1a. Ok that is messed up just so you know

2. Good story 5 stars.
SerenaFelicity chapter 10 . 11/5/2005
that was a big surprise ending. im gonna read the seqel right now.
SvUfan09 chapter 10 . 11/3/2005
great story, I really liked it! Please make a sequel!
a proud geekfreak chapter 10 . 11/2/2005
I'm not an Olivia/Elliot fan, so I won't comment on the last half of the last chapter. instead, I will say great story, and I loved the twist at the end with Mark and how they all worked with him and didn't realize it. GREAT JOB!
AntisocialButterfly13 chapter 10 . 11/2/2005
Wow! That was a great story!I'd LOVE a sequel.
SpookyClaire chapter 9 . 11/2/2005
Yea! I love this story! MORE SOON!

And u live in Bflo?

HELL YEA!

Me too! I lerv bflo! woot!

Anyway, please update soon!
Munchkin25 chapter 9 . 11/2/2005
Who is this Mystery person? Is liv okay? Please hurry and post the next update! Please add Munch in the next chapter too!
LSMunch chapter 9 . 11/1/2005
Hey, al lright, I'll lay off a bit. But I do think it's important you know what's wrong so you can maybe fix it or improve it... Anyway...

You'll be happy to know this is the best chapter yet, overall. Had me glued to the screen with this one. Of course, Munch being in it helped, but that's just me. Love that Fin was playing poker with him. Bringing up funny scenes in my head. And I can't wait to find out who hit Mark in the head.
a proud geekfreak chapter 9 . 11/1/2005
was it Munch? did Munch sneak out of the hospital to save them? probably not, but I'm going to think that until you update. Munch would do somethind idotic like that. sneaking out of the hospital when he shouldn't have. oh, and bringing in Mark was an excellent twist!
somedaycelebrity chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
hi! i think this is really good and stuff so plz review my story too if you could thanks! i think you will like it it is like shakespeare or something! okay byE!

~H~
a proud geekfreak chapter 8 . 10/30/2005
Is it George's compture? does he have a crush on Olivia? great story!
LSMunch chapter 8 . 10/29/2005
Okay, little confusing, but otherwise all right. I hope there's Munch in next chapter.

As far as your writing goes, learn your "your"s. A number of times you wrote "your" when "you're" should have been used. Easy mistake to make, but when it's made three or four times, well that's a problem. Try reading out the sentence in your head and if it should say "you are", and an 'e' and put the apostrophe.

Also, there were a couple instances where sentences were really fragments of sentences. And I really think Elliot and Olivia would know what a couple of g's were. Basic knoweledge right there.

Other than that, I hope Munch is in next chapter!
SvUfan09 chapter 8 . 10/28/2005
I dont know whats going to happen...But i cant wait to find out! PLEASE UPDATE SOON : )
a proud geekfreak chapter 7 . 10/27/2005
If Munch dies I will rally all Munch fans and we will hurt you so bad it will make your dead great, great grandparents be in pain. (I chose great, great grandparents because they are most likely not alive, and if they are, many kudios to them!) love the story! update!