Reviews for Its Spy Time
DivaDancer chapter 12 . 11/3/2013
This is awesome. I love how there is hanger cliffs. You should update some more please.
Princess Rio Kastle chapter 12 . 1/29/2013
Tis is good. You must update!
Jessica Kelsch ATEMSETO LOVER chapter 12 . 12/19/2011
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!

OMG THIS is sweet i beg of you to finish it please you have no idea how in love i am with yugioh and can you make mindy become queen with joey and kaiba dancing with clover and have yugi/atem/yami give mindys crown to sam (she throus it at him)at the dance

PLEASE I BEG OF YOU PLEASE! :):X:X:X:X:X:X:X:X:X:X!
Plese do it I am fking dead chapter 12 . 10/21/2011
please do it and let me guess its Marik,Pegusus or Bakura?

I am f**king dieing here and I want to duel so bad!

see yall! _
Mirria1 chapter 12 . 7/7/2011
A thief? I'll just take a wild guess and say it's Bakura. Anyway... AWESOME story!
Dragonfly996 chapter 12 . 3/8/2011
Very good can't wait 4 update.
Digimon Emperor X chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
I'm REALLY hoping you finish this dude! I want to see how Sam, Clover, and Alex react towards Mai. Especially Mandy.
James Birdsong chapter 12 . 10/11/2009
Cool and stuff
Laurelio chapter 2 . 9/20/2009
OMG please update this! IT'S HILARIOUS! D I loves it!
yumeri chapter 12 . 9/4/2009
nice fanfic, i pity kaiba in this one. kaiba's not th type of guy whos into girls or shoul i say he's not interested. to tell you frankly i rather like it that kaiba stays that way not unless you add a new character and i really prefer the girl Kisara ( if people are watching the pharoah's memory arc they understand). Poor Mokuba, he seems like a magnet for being kidnap but hey i love it! please update it soon..
pleeeeaassseee chapter 12 . 7/8/2009
would u please update son im dying whered you go?
SakuraNoDaimon chapter 4 . 5/9/2009
*Sque!* I love blue eyes juice maker!
SharinganUserX chapter 11 . 4/21/2008
love the Setomandycloverness .. MORE :)
SharinganUserX chapter 12 . 4/21/2008
wow nice one .. update !
Setoglomper chapter 12 . 4/8/2008
Sadly, the only upsetting thing about this chapter is that you left a cliffie for the next time you update, which hopefully isn't a year or so from now...
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »