Reviews for Stone Skipping
Darkmiror chapter 1 . 1/30
So Cuuuutttteeee! Love it! I like this little slice of life and the AUish way that Sasuke finds out about Kyuubi:) Those boys are so cute and I love the dialogue you used:)
Grapefruit-seven chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
pretty interesting insighting contrast in
Sasuke's intentions that cannot simply deducted from his speech
it really makes me think about what sasuke always says in canon compared to his inner train of thought...
and Naruto probably should have been more depressed to make Sasuke act comradely xD
Sasuke-is-Badass chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
This makes me think of (WARNING: PRETTY DECENT MANGA SPOILERS WHICH ARE KIND OF IMPORTANT IF YOU THINK ABOUT IT OR REALLY CARE!) when Madara and Hashirama were friends as kids and they would always secretly get together and talk while skipping stones. :)
keysXdragon chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
awesomely written... the plot was great. i LOVED it. especially the part where naruto asked Sasuke if he hated him... that was touching. and Sasuke actually comforting Naruto was very warm... Nice job!

- Raven
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Aww. Sweet. Love it
Raya chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
I loved this! Amazing job!
DarkDelicacy chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Kudos to the Muses who pushed you onwards!

Delightful push-and-pull of character, of mentality.

Carefully woven, yet simple work.

Thank you!
scryoko chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Ohh, I really, really love this one-shot. I always was a sucker for a fic where Sasuke, Sakura, or any of the other nine rookies found out about the Kyuubi being sealed in Naruto and this was just done so well! The characterizations were so lovely and guh! I swear you just have a way with words. 3

I was wondering, well, I was hoping to build a Naruto fanfic archive of quality fics and I was wondering if I could host this fic on my site? With proper credit to you of course. My site is falling deep* and can be found here: .net

I'm not sure how receptive is of URLs so hence the weird manner in which the URL above is given.

Thank you so much, at the very least, for sharing this lovely fic with us. _
Narue-Nara-chan chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Aww! SO cute! Thank you for the fic And if the fic you're talking about is 'Path of No Regrets: Renewal', then I'll read it soon, and I'll be happy
Deathless Wraith chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
I'll admit, I was tearing up when I read this. The thought of Naruto being so afraid of rejection, something he's always dealt with but not in this same regard when it comes to Sasuke, and how that acceptance just turns everything around. The part with Itachi was sad, because he really did love Sasuke and was a good older brother to him until Danzo's orders.
anon chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
very well done. I love this kind of writing, so IC that it actually could have happened. Sasuke's perpetual grumpiness, and his difficulty with emotional expression, was superb.
Timeless Illusion chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
I adore Naruto and Sasuke's friendship :)

But them as a romance couple is just horrible and sick, no offense to those .-.

I love this friendship, and so I hope to hear more from you! :*

Sincerely,

GabbysCrossing
MoshiMoshiQueen chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
Nice work. Really enjoyed reading this one.
show.me.the.stars chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
I completely agree with you that the idea of Naruto and Sasuke skipping rocks is absolutely positively adorable. D

But yeah, for something that would seem like fun at first (I wish I could skip rocks... -sigh-), it sure turned into an angst-fest!

Haha, though it was sad, it was kinda funny as well: whose life sucked more? XD

They really have to compete with EVERYTHING, don't they? -laughs-