Reviews for My Soul Is Never Far From You
akumenihikari chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
that was pa-the-tic
icefox94 chapter 3 . 8/6/2006
poor kurama! this makws me sad. but i think he kind of overreacted. i mean, this is hiei we are talking about! i'm not surprised that he didn't know what love is, no one in his whole life has loved or cared for him and i'm pretty sure that love is an emotion that most demons wouldn't know about. well, enough of that, other than that, this is a pretty good story and i can't wait to read more.
Kaiya Sara chapter 3 . 5/18/2006
plzz Update:D,it's nice,I like it:)
DragonRose888 chapter 3 . 4/30/2006
YAY! You updated! I love this story soo much! The angst and the romance have everything that I love in a fanfiction! Please update soon!
Luna Forest chapter 3 . 4/27/2006
wow, yea alate update but i think it waz WAY woth it...no...T.T y is it on hold?
Kai's kitty chapter 3 . 4/27/2006
hmm...good...let's hope you'll update it soon!
DragonRose888 chapter 2 . 4/14/2006
Please update soon! I love the angst you put into this fic!
Luna Forest chapter 2 . 12/19/2005
kool
Malina Scarlette chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
NICE NICE NICE! :) keep it up, ne? read mine!
Kai's kitty chapter 2 . 11/19/2005
wow!that was really nice n cute!

go hiei,go & bring back my sweet fox!
greenmeat chapter 2 . 11/18/2005
Alright, another chappie. How long did that take? *wink* Have three trials, nothing too lengthy. Yeah, I know, not much help, sorry. :) Keep up the updating.
Kai's kitty chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
wow!update soon!yay!loved it!

kurama a hiei(in shock)
Punk-Out chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
Cool! I love suicide then reincarnation stories! Srry i'm such a short reveiwer! WAH! neways srry again, but yeah.
heidi chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
hi there the story is so good plz up[date it i want to so badly know what happens..dont leave me haning plz.

its called my soul is never far from it so much...
Sibilant Whisper chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
Um...by the summary I'd say its a good plot idea...but.

This chapter isn't exactly written in the best way, Its okay, but that is way outof character for Kurama with all the crying and yelling and outburts. ... -.-Maybe you could watch the show a little more, read some other fics and try again.