Reviews for Wait for Me: Leaving
new member of fanfiction chapter 9 . 5/26/2010
Grr.. your story was so sad, but cant wiat to read the next one though. Your awesome :)
KagomeGirl021 chapter 9 . 5/6/2010
gah too sad! this should be labeled romance tragedy not romance angst as both boys died. *cries*
fullmoon123 chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
the fanfic is funny and i like it
Phylli chapter 9 . 7/13/2008
Holy Frick.I was looking EVERYWHERE for this!It made me cry so hard when i first read this...POOR NARU KUN!
IsolinaBlack chapter 9 . 7/15/2007
Wah! You killed off Naruto and Sasuke... xX;'' Or... Mizuki-san did, whoever she is. Anyways, fairly awesome story. And please, do keep the English tidbits! ;'' I find myself thinking about grammar too alot, yes, but I don't always think of some of the things you've mentioned, and it's quite a fascinating subject. ;''
IsolinaBlack chapter 4 . 7/15/2007
xD I actually think about random parts of English grammar... and actually some of the things you mentioned here... CONSTANTLY. Like, since I was four years old.

For instance; where words came from, what they sound like, what words are similar, what have similar meanings and sounds that you wouldn't get unless you think really hard about it, ect. Recently, though, since I've been learning Japanese I've been thinking more about Japanese than English. ;'' I still do think about grammar alot, though... I thought I was the only one who thought about grammar and such so much. xD
onewingdangel2 chapter 9 . 4/1/2007
I just finished reading your stories i just want to say that they were great! i mean the writing was really fantastic, i couldnt stop reading it! great job!
blazingfire03 chapter 9 . 2/25/2007
that was such a good story. the end was o sad though how could you kill off naruto and sasuke! at least sasuke got to kill off itachi first but still it was soo sad.

loved the story
r0tt3n-377 chapter 9 . 11/16/2006
ENGLISH TIDBITS! *dances* YAY! (a bit late, but... whatever.) oh oh oh, and by the way, I'M ENGLISH! (or as americans say: I'm "British") *smiles* second review in a day. from me anyway.
r0tt3n-377 chapter 3 . 11/16/2006
Do either you or Sand speak Japanese? Because I'm writing a fanfiction on Naruto (which I will post when it is at least half finished) but I would need someone to translate a couple of self-made Jutsus. I was only wondering because you seem very well versed in Japanese. *grins*

Good fic you have going on here, and it's my lucky day, because I love long fics (as I can see this is, including all the others). Fav & Fav. x
freebird22259 chapter 9 . 11/4/2006
I like the English tidbits. I want to be an English teacher, so I think that they are interesting. I loved this story so much. I can't wait to read the rest of the series. You are a very talented writer.
freebird22259 chapter 8 . 11/4/2006
IT MADE ME CRY! This is a very sad chapter, but at least I took your advice and got some tissues (wipes eyes). I can't wait to read the next chapter.
freebird22259 chapter 7 . 11/4/2006
I NEED TO KNOW WHTA HAPPENS! I MUST READ THE NEXT CHAPTER NOW! I LOVE THIS STORY!
freebird22259 chapter 6 . 11/4/2006
AW! it's so sad!
freebird22259 chapter 5 . 11/4/2006
They kissed...and it was a sad kiss! that's the worst kind! The kind someone gives you when you know they might not come back or that something bad is going to happen! NO! The thought of Naruto's heart being ripped out...again...almost makes me cry!