Reviews for Wait for Me: Leaving
OrangeJellyfish chapter 2 . 2/1
I agree with Kyuubi, just kill that bitch. Nobody would give a shit anyways...
OrangeJellyfish chapter 1 . 2/1
Gguuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhh..shes not the one for u, u baka!
nikki.sempai0427 chapter 9 . 8/12/2015
I cried the whole chapter... I'm not joking
Kageri Miyako chapter 6 . 1/26/2015
Y DOES NO! NO DIS GRAMMAR! I KNOW AND IM MOSTLY TRYING TO STAY AWAKE FROM SPENDING THE NIGHT READING FANFIC!:P
chopsticks chapter 8 . 1/2/2015
You had me crying in these chapters and happy. Really good story so far, im going to read the next book see ya in the reviews!
Unhappy reader chapter 9 . 5/25/2014
U monster u killed naruto and sasuke
new member of fanfiction chapter 9 . 5/26/2010
Grr.. your story was so sad, but cant wiat to read the next one though. Your awesome :)
KagomeGirl021 chapter 9 . 5/6/2010
gah too sad! this should be labeled romance tragedy not romance angst as both boys died. *cries*
fullmoon123 chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
the fanfic is funny and i like it
LadyKhaiju chapter 9 . 7/13/2008
Holy Frick.I was looking EVERYWHERE for this!It made me cry so hard when i first read this...POOR NARU KUN!
IsolinaBlack chapter 9 . 7/15/2007
Wah! You killed off Naruto and Sasuke... xX;'' Or... Mizuki-san did, whoever she is. Anyways, fairly awesome story. And please, do keep the English tidbits! ;'' I find myself thinking about grammar too alot, yes, but I don't always think of some of the things you've mentioned, and it's quite a fascinating subject. ;''
IsolinaBlack chapter 4 . 7/15/2007
xD I actually think about random parts of English grammar... and actually some of the things you mentioned here... CONSTANTLY. Like, since I was four years old.

For instance; where words came from, what they sound like, what words are similar, what have similar meanings and sounds that you wouldn't get unless you think really hard about it, ect. Recently, though, since I've been learning Japanese I've been thinking more about Japanese than English. ;'' I still do think about grammar alot, though... I thought I was the only one who thought about grammar and such so much. xD
onewingdangel2 chapter 9 . 4/1/2007
I just finished reading your stories i just want to say that they were great! i mean the writing was really fantastic, i couldnt stop reading it! great job!
blazingfire03 chapter 9 . 2/25/2007
that was such a good story. the end was o sad though how could you kill off naruto and sasuke! at least sasuke got to kill off itachi first but still it was soo sad.

loved the story
r0tt3n-377 chapter 9 . 11/16/2006
ENGLISH TIDBITS! *dances* YAY! (a bit late, but... whatever.) oh oh oh, and by the way, I'M ENGLISH! (or as americans say: I'm "British") *smiles* second review in a day. from me anyway.