Reviews for Phantoms and Slayers
Yes! Go Buffy!
SwingingOnAStar chapter 12 . 8/19/2018
You have Buffy's bluntness down perfectly! Lol
SwingingOnAStar chapter 10 . 8/19/2018
Dang! And that's my girl, breaking stuff and storming off!
SwingingOnAStar chapter 8 . 8/19/2018
Ben and Buffy are my new favorite couple! Lol
SwingingOnAStar chapter 7 . 8/19/2018
Oh my gosh! I can't thank you enough for the name part! Just perfect!
SwingingOnAStar chapter 4 . 8/19/2018
I'm already so invested into this story and its killing me that I know it hasn't been updated in over a year! You are blending everything so perfectly, its just amazing and soooooooo much fun to read!
Esmereilda chapter 24 . 3/7/2018
ok how did spike end up in star wars-verse
Esmereilda chapter 13 . 3/4/2018
good luck with that maul if the evils of buffy-verse couldn't kill her then uve got ur work cut out for ya XD
Ms. Lady Wolf chapter 26 . 1/17/2018
A wonderful story and fun to read. Since this hasn't been updated in over a year, that makes me sad. Thank You for sharing what you have. I hope all is well with you.
Isabelle chapter 26 . 1/4/2018
Wow I read this all in one sitting and a) IT'S AMAZING and b) I really should have gone to bed hours ago but I couldn't stop reading! Thanks so much for writing this :)
Sarpndo chapter 25 . 12/21/2017
So, this is amazing. A crossover that is so flawlessly executed that it seems like it's not even a crossover, just a natural part of these universes. The characters are so well-captured and developed and the writing is amazing. I look forward to reading more and seeing where you take our intrepid heroes.
Mako-clb chapter 7 . 12/1/2017
Is that supposed to be how Padme gets the idea to name her son Luke? I just have to know.
Mako-clb chapter 4 . 12/1/2017
This is an interesting crossover so far. I'm curious to see where you take it.
KyliaQuilor chapter 26 . 11/21/2017
I look forward to more of this story some day