Reviews for Phantoms and Slayers
Dontblink chapter 25 . 10/25/2014
Oh my god! Why did you stop writing?!

I really liked this fic :(
Elim Garak chapter 25 . 2/7/2014
This is neat - Spike in the Star Wars universe. Spike and Buffy not taking any shit from the Jedi or Palpatine. Too bad that this fic seems to be abandoned. :-(
SixPerfections chapter 25 . 6/25/2013
Well its over. So sad. But it was a good run, thanks for writing it. Hope all is good in your world :D ))
SixPerfections chapter 24 . 6/25/2013
Of course it had to be spike. Everyone likes him, I think he should have been staked as early as season 4. Oh well w/e :D
SixPerfections chapter 19 . 6/25/2013
This is a good story. Just finished I guess what would be called 'part 1, TPM'. Too bad it seems like it wont continue to the end of the saga or whateverwith only a few chappies left. Still its a good story and I have been enjoying it. Good job author, :D
SixPerfections chapter 11 . 6/25/2013
Conehead Gremlin and Shaft. LoL I just about lost it.
SixPerfections chapter 7 . 6/25/2013
This was pretty cool and funny. "from now on you're ben Kenobi" haha. Good stuff :)
SixPerfections chapter 2 . 6/25/2013
This was interesting and I'm curious to see how this will turn out. I'm hoping it will differ from the canon of SW but its still fun and I will continue to read. Good job mate. :D
Rickmer chapter 25 . 6/24/2013
Interesting story. Is it dead?
WyldwoodFaye chapter 16 . 6/4/2013
Perfect that Buffy used an improvised "stake" to kill the Sith... it's her weapon of choice, her expertise, after all. & now the truth's out!
WyldwoodFaye chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
This is so awesome. What a great start... I like that Buffy led uprisings against the slave masters.. & that she still is unbroken & has her spunk... but she's not all-powerful either.. excited to find out what happens next :)
Regin chapter 25 . 3/1/2013
I Love, I Like, I Lust!Please Update Soon!
Sage of wind Dragons chapter 16 . 1/24/2013
why the fuck didn't he just force choke her? and considering the HORNS on his headthat should have fucked up her own hand as well.
I ha0ve to say that buffy0 pulling out a win and Maul playing with his food is INCREDIABLY odd.

although I like how you left it sort of ambiguious so that Maul could survive for later fights and stuff, that was nice
Sage of wind Dragons chapter 10 . 1/23/2013
yeah shes lucky that didn't blow up in her face and stuff. seriously that could have ended BAD.

Ill admit im a tad confused, a lightsaber is a powerfull metal and all And I don't think a slayer is THAT physically strong, really good fighters and hit REALLY hard but still,
like Im saying Buffy could if done right stop a sword strike with one hand if she did it right inbettween her ifngers and she could keep it there but I don't think she could break a blade you know?
however that's not that big of a deal so that was fun!
although I like how akward this is and stuff and hell! its teething and such things
new meeting and all

I wonder what Mace windu, master of Vapad sense from buffy I mean the slayer was made from a demon, them teaming up conuld be fun!

I like that your having it so that all force sensatives sense something odd about her and stuff that could be fun and all! and hell as a new comer the code and its mantaes could be made a tad more flexible and suff so that's a good sighn.
Sage of wind Dragons chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
well from what I gathered Watto was one of the far better ones sot here is that, I am all sorts of curious here, in one part about why they didn't blow her up with the explosives and another 0i0n0 how sh0e led a rebellion with explosives in her.

But I guess that you don't want them to damge merchindice, cold as that sounds.
Im all sorts of curious what dimenshion jumping good ness and Buffy super strength being countered a lot by flying people who all nearly fight with blasters and lightsabers.
and a jedi
Id suggest if she ever does get some, then armor and perhaps the staf weapon the Manga guards eventually have, a force pike or something like that, good enough to stand up to a lightsaber but isn't a lightsaber in of itself you know?

Im curious about where this could go as well here.
well good luck!