Reviews for Phantoms and Slayers
I wish you'd finish your spuffy fics, like breath of heaven
Pd. This story is great, I'm not completely sold on the obiwan/Buffy relationship but I love it anyway
Simianpower chapter 23 . 2/16
The Jacen Solo insert was really weird, since even his father Han probably hasn't been born yet. If you're going to insert characters, try not to use ones from canon that are out of their normal time. It's just confusing.
Simianpower chapter 21 . 2/16
OK, "George" is already an annoying plot device masquerading as a character. I hope to see a lot less of him in the future.
Simianpower chapter 13 . 2/15
Why doesn't he just flat-out say "I'm going to replace you with the boy, which means you're expendable?" I mean, even a Sith apprentice knows the rule of two, and if his master is eyeing someone else he would know what that means for himself!
Simianpower chapter 7 . 2/15
OK, that last bit was hilarious!
Loza101 chapter 26 . 2/2
Hey, loving the story, love stories like this and I'm very excited to see where this goes! Your writing is excellent and barring a few small typos it's very good!

Thanks for this work!

Loza
rberkenpas chapter 26 . 1/12
Hey WinterD.

I really like your story.
Please continue and keep up the good work :)

Regards Robert
RaiderWolf chapter 26 . 1/10
Hey, just found it actually, and I know what you mean by not sure if anyone still reads it. I got one myself that no one reviews.

Loving the story, but you know you're going to have to do the movies? And I would love to see what happens to Faith with no Buffy around. Giles probably took her under his wing, leaving Wesley back in England. Faith probably won't kill the innocent this time around, or if she did, Giles will help her. She probably won't help the Mayor, which means Faith gets to lead the charge. Good stuff, but probably only good in the footnotes.

Spotted a bunch of small mistakes, misspelled words mostly throughout the story. Still good though, look forward to the rest of it.
I just found this story, glad to hear it's going to be updated.
SleepyOne chapter 26 . 1/3
I re-read this story every few years, so interested to see the changes! Keep the 'training session' in or at least leave it untouched! It's one of my favorite little combat fights in lots of fanfics :D
yellulhchicken chapter 26 . 12/29/2016
Haven't read this in a long time. if you feel that a rewrite or major editing is needed, that's fine. I will be more than happy to keep reading
Guest chapter 26 . 12/28/2016
This story is perfect, and I'll love rereading with the new rewrite. Thank you for not giving up on it
ShaiGar chapter 26 . 12/26/2016
Will the editing effect the sequel as well?
Gammily chapter 26 . 12/26/2016
I beg you never would have figured you would still be here after 10 years, huh. Thank you for not giving up on this story! Its amazing and the two fandoms tg make it seem like crack but it is great and I love this
Michelle chapter 17 . 12/26/2016
Ok, I recommend that you find a 2nd beta to check for errors, because in every single chapter I have read so far there are several grammar errors (incorrect tenses of words) and spelling or incorrect word choices (similarly spelled or pronounced words).