Reviews for Gone For Good, And This Is It
kyoshigurelover chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
So, it's ironic... my pen name actually means that I love Kyo and Shigure as CHARACTERS. However, after reading this fanfic, I am more open to the pairing. I really do applaud you; you seem to be the only author that actually understands Shigure. I'll be lucky if I ever write half as good as you.
xPhineasx chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
Aw. Ifeel so bad for Kyou-kun. But I adore this fic. Very pretty. Gure/Kyou is luff. -
tomoya-542002 chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
*cries* tohru! no tohru! *sniff* i love the story though, i just feel a little like shigure's doing something bad by stealing kyo away from a dead girl. it's like "oh well, she's dead now, so be with me!". but whatever, i do like the fic a lot!
HanaTohruShipperMorgan chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
Uhh... Interesting pairing, I guess. Why didn't Kyou call Hatori? I'd have thought that he'd be so worried about her from the moment she got sick that he'd immediately send for help. He panicked enough that one time she got sick, and that was just a cold.

Other than that, I can only really complain about the ellipses. Maybe if I mention them enough your new works will remember. n_n

Have a nice day!

Hana
Adi88 chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
Oh... crying... this absolutely splendiferous. I love it in every possible way, even over squeadgies at age difference. Maybe Dyeh's broken me in... anyway, this is so beautifully, exquisitely painful and well-written and wonderful. Heartclenching.
littlefiction chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
That was sad and sweet
PurpleAjah chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
Aw, this is so sweet! But, please, couldn't help leaving a review asking what on earth Shigure was on about when he talked about the book in the end...? I'm really dense, I know, but... Please?

-Ajah
Isabelle Adamowitz chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
Yay! A fellow Shigure/Kyo writer! There are way too few of us around! I really loved how sad this was and how Shigure seems resigned to the fact that his love is one sided. Great job. hugs

Isa
FallenTruth chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
AW this has me crying! It is so sweet and lovely and just perfect! I mean I am not really a fan of Shigure/Kyou, but this oneshot kind of has me changing my mind. I don't want to change my mind! Why do you have to be such a good writer? I LOVE THIS STORY! SO MUCH! Byes for now.
just too lazy to log in chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
You ugh! Shame on you! *points and shakes accusatory finger* You made me READ a Gure/Kyou! Worse yet, you made me LIKE it! This is a most serious offense that shall not go unpunished! I shall, I shall.. do something.

Yes, something.

While I think of your punishment, [yeah rite] you can revel on the fact that you've managed the unthinkable. I hope you're proud of yourself, shattering my vow to despise and abhore Gure/Kyo for the rest of my life XP

Seeing how you handled this, I'm scared to think of what you've done with the 'other' story you've talked about... Darn, what if I end up liking it too? That's be utmostfully horrible. Utmostefully.

*sigh*

Gar, I'll just shut up before you remember that I haven't posted the rest of your challenge yet and proceed to eat my soul with a glass of chianti.

*hides in a dark corner*
Different Child chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
Intersting. What happened to Tohru? She's dead I get that. Aw. So sad. One sided.