Reviews for Shattered Dreams revised
angelic.aquarian chapter 6 . 9/5/2009
great story the pairings are quite interesting especially the mako/duo/rei/heero thing. I hope you continue the mina/trowa romance their my fav couple. anyways hope u update.
AquaTonic chapter 6 . 7/6/2006
This is wonderful. I can't wait for the next update :p
AquaTonic chapter 5 . 7/6/2006
he he he...not all guys need 10 minutes...sometimes 5 works well : )
AquaTonic chapter 4 . 7/6/2006
Lol. Wow, that's interestingly funny! I love the ending part how she hurries to run and turn off the lights before cuddling. My trick is, to turn off the lights before movie starts so you can get started on the action :: wink wink ::
AquaTonic chapter 2 . 7/6/2006
Wow. I can see the personallity of you and Rei at the same time...well, perhaps its because we practicly grew up together eh? Interesting chapter, and as always I love the detail
AquaTonic chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
Wow. The beginning is amazing and I love how the detail is worked into it It must feel good writing again ;)
DragonStar chapter 6 . 10/30/2005
Very good chapter. I'm usually so much of a romance reader like this, but it is so well written its hard to resist.
DragonStar chapter 5 . 10/24/2005
I think I began the reading the first version you had of this story some years ago. I like this new version, you've done a good job.
Dark-Soul Collector of doom chapter 5 . 10/22/2005
Umm...sweety...you're making this much to confusing. there's to much falling in love, and jealousy going on. I really like the story, don't get me wrong, it's just that everythings rushed and clutter together. try and organize your thoughts more and not make the characters seem so animated. until next time.
Deaths.Bloody.Rose chapter 5 . 10/21/2005
Hi! I'm so happy you updated! Sorry I couldn't review earlier, but my internet was messing up and I couldn't check any of my e-mails so I was kind of stuck! Oh Mianko is in hot water now! And whats this Rei thinking Trowa was cute and both Duo and Heero jelouse, can't blame her he is pretty hott, but not as much as Heero is! Now Heero and Minako meet! Will anything change or will they stick with the person they had gotten hooked up with, I hope so! Still Minako is in big trouble now and whay will happen to Trowa! Well guess I'l just have to read and fing out! update soon!
Dark-Soul Collector Of Doom chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
First of all, I'm really sorry to hear about your brother. Second, I really liked your story, I only suggest that you try and make the change in the scene more clearer.
lambs chapter 4 . 10/18/2005
Ahh, Mina's such a fun character to write...she's an endless pit of fun! I bet they're going to get interuppted by Rei and them. That's going to be too bad for her but there's always next time...and I have to say I like the "I'm a little bit cold line"..you have to love her for her subtlety! well I hope we get to see more Heero and Rei interaction in the next chapter and the reaction to seeing "the kid"!
deaths.bloody.rose chapter 4 . 10/17/2005
Yeah! You updated! I'm so happy. So Trowa and Minako are starting to get freindly with eachother...I love that couple! Heero is also starting to open up to Rei and Duo doesn't seem to happy bout that, poor guy, it took him so long just to get that close to Rei while it only took a few hours for Heero to get even further that him! Sorry I couldn't write a longer review, but I havr to go before my parents get home and yell at me for not finishing my homework before I got on the computer so I'll talk to you later! Till next time! Oh and before I soon!
nolisting chapter 3 . 10/14/2005
_ This looks really cute and complex so far. I can't wait to read more!

ja ne!