Reviews for Happy Christmas, Harry Potter
Ame's world chapter 5 . 12/13/2019
Oh non ! I really would have loved to read more ! I really enjoyed reading this wonderful fanfic
otakumick chapter 5 . 8/30/2017
This is lovely, more would be of the good.
dovakini-1 chapter 5 . 3/16/2014
I love reading about Luna- please finish this!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/23/2013
Another spectacular story. Sure hope you'll get back to writing at some point (Assuming you even receive this) as I simply love the vision of Luna that you've captured!
AJ Granger chapter 5 . 1/6/2013
Would love to see this finished. It's a cute piece. Well written, and interesting.
dogbertcarroll chapter 5 . 4/6/2012
Great story.
codyw1 chapter 5 . 10/29/2011
What a shame this has been abandoned; it's really very good and very sweet. :(
Luckner chapter 3 . 6/29/2010
That Halloween night in 2007 when you wrote your last Harry Potter story is a black day on my calender. I thought perhaps if you knew that people still read and love your stories it might inspire you to consider writing again. I started reading fan fiction in 2001, and of all the hundreds of stories that I have read this is my favorite, although your 'Two Worlds' is a close second. I hope you resume writing some day.

Luckner
echomoon chapter 5 . 11/20/2009
ah... please update soon... thuis is really cute.
nequam-tenshi chapter 5 . 10/10/2009
I'm guessing in the next chapter (if you write it that is) Ginny/Mr. Lovegood will walk in on them?
CSnow chapter 5 . 8/16/2009
so sweet!

potentially disastrous for Harry/Ginny, but I always preferred the Harry/Luna pairing. I'll put this on alert in case you come back to update it-it's really good!
Nemrut chapter 5 . 7/25/2009
Great story, you really have managed to capture both, Harry and Luna extremely well, if not to say perfect. I hope you will continue this story.
SVM chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
This sounds rather silly after so many other people have asked for it, but please do continue writing this, it really is an enjoyable story and a better way to procrastinate than facebook. I love your writing and how accurately you portray Luna. Thanks and good luck in all of your future writing projects.
hEaRtLeSs22 chapter 5 . 10/31/2008
wow! your one of my fave!
hEaRtLeSs22 chapter 1 . 10/31/2008