Reviews for Splat!
petites sorcieres chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
Hahahahaha! That was so FUN! I love it! Surtout xhen Sirius find his face covered in Potatoes same goes for James.

I like to think about James being overprotective of his boy (moe than lily)
VickiWeasley chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
aw...aw so cutte its so squealably cute it was really ...again...cute i cant really think of any other way to describe it!
Fed up with this crap chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
Heh heh heh
Licia Parker chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
*huggles baby Harry* OMG! That was adorable! You are a genius i tell ye! A GENIUS! *falls backwards*
SiriuslyMoony13 chapter 1 . 12/8/2005
This is great! Very funny! The whole idea is great, and very crafty. Also, I love how you made James "overprotective" instead of Lily, because I've read so many stories where it was the other way around, and this is a nice twist.
ZedPM chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
cool, that was funny, and sweet! AAWW!
Petites sorcires chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
hahaha c 'est excellent ! J'ai trop adoré !
Deb-lil chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
Hey, cute story! I loved the last line best:

"...except Harry, who had finally decided he was hungry". Nice, nice, nice. I do have one question though. Where did Remus come from? Ah who cares? It just made the story funnier.

~Deb-lil

P.S. you may want to enable annonymous reviews. It could get your story some more reviews. Unless youv'e had problems with stalkers, then I understand...da, da dum!
marauder4ever chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
lol so cute!
Snickle-Gigger chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
Oh, that was so very cute! It was kept very in-character as well, with the mischevious Remus with the camera, and Sirius being the not-so-great baby-sitter. I especially loved the whole part with Sirius and how he wanted a kiss too; priceless!

Write more one-shots, I beg of you!