Reviews for Unfair Destiny
ForeverElsa chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
I nearly cried reading this story. OMG it's so, so sad... It's good though! It inspired me to write a sad fanfiction, except mine was about Calem suffering from the loss after Serena's death. Maybe could you review my story...?
Anyway, good story. Keep up the good-no, excellent-work!
Cake of Rage chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
So sad!

*Sob*
v i t a l e t u m chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
that was so beautiful! *lip trembeling* y-yes i-i-i-t w-WAS

*starts sobbing*
EagleFox chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
Aww... that's so sad. I can almost feel the pain poor Brendan (shesh, haven't called him Brendan in such a long time that it feels werid calling him Brendan again) is in.
ClampLover chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
Wow this is really good.
Katie Legends chapter 2 . 10/27/2005
As thanx for reviewing my story, I review yours. It was so sad and it was very lovely, poor Brendan... yeah, writer's block is a difficult blockage in writers, happens to me all the time, but anywho, great one-shot!
Michelicious chapter 2 . 10/25/2005
Well it doesnt matters i think the ending is great so i wont disagree with your decision, plus i know wat it is lol im like a beginner and i just realized that its hard to write 4 stories in the same time! damn im so stupid i was just writing whenever i had inspiration...so many times i ran out of idea but reviewas help me a lot and since you're one of my favorite reviewer i hope i can have a place too in yours...loll neways cant wait till your next pokemon fanfic cuz like i think i said i dont quite know anything and i dont wanna to put comments on something i dont know like i'd miss some great things you did and its hard to know the character... lol really sorry but maybe ill try to read What's with this act? or maybe not Sorry dont hate me! but ill try promise!

neways c ya and Upd..publish soon!

michelicious
CuTe ToGePi chapter 2 . 10/20/2005
Ohh, it's ok don't worry... it's YOUR desion you're the one who decides... good luck with your other stories...

Man I sounded too harsh didn't I? I'm sorry 'bout that... realy...
holysong chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
hey, great job.

the last line was beautiful. i love the "miss me?" flashback. that was sad because she's gone for good and now the miss me thing isn't a joke anymore but a reality. you inspired me to write a sad story! (i hope i'm not to lazy to!) it won't be anywhere as close to as good as yours, though.
Michelicious chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
Great story but a lil sad... *sniffles loll no seriously losing someone that's so painful and death itself is sad... I didn't read the fanfic unfair fate but yours is pretty good lol Thx so much for reviewing and HEY! this is your first pokemon fanfic (On fanfiction maybe you wrote some before) Im glad you're starting (or continuing? )to write pokemon fic!

I wanted to read your others fanfic but i dont quite listen to that 70's show so i didnt SORRY

anyays g2g its getting late and i could go on gor pages!

C ya!

Michelicious
CuTe ToGePi chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
Hi! This was wonderful! And I think you should make atleast five chappies of this!
Kanta-chan chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
;-; So sad . . . I loved it! You made the sequel so beautiful! Poor Brendan . . . *sniffles* Your description of how Brendan felt was perfect! _ You also made the original seem better than it was supposed to be! xD

Your ending was just . . . awesome! 3 Unfair Destiny is a great title and ending!

Btw, May's mother's name is Caroline (in the anime it is).