Reviews for Partnership
Slade... LAUGHING?
Sharp Crystal chapter 10 . 6/21
What are you doing out there? Why not coming back to the computer and start writing again? Because this story is just too awesome to be abandoned!
Zara chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
This story has so much potential. I have always like the ambiguous relationship between Robin and Slade. It's fascinating how these two could work so well as a team, as master and apprentice, or as partners, but dislike each other in return. (Well, in the case of Robin.) I'm a fan of these characters myself. It's really disappointing your current Teen Titans stories are on permanent hiatus. You create incredible TT fanfics. Still, this story is attracting readers. I hope your writer's block miraculously clear off. But then, happy writing!
Everwild chapter 2 . 6/8/2010
Dull? Um, excuse me, I was under the impression that the beginning of your story was pretty fast-paced. Not boring at all!
BoredomIsAnUnderstatement chapter 10 . 8/30/2009
and now you will write...
Cold Cruel and Collected chapter 10 . 9/16/2007
Ohh... And so it ends, a story lost to the world.

I loved the chapter, and poor Slade! Going 'soft'... But oh well.

Naomi and Boris are two brilliant characters, and I congratulate you on them - their personalities are perfect contrasts, and using them to explain the Slade - Robin thing was genius.

Brilliant job, and I am sad to see that it has ended,

-C.C.C.
Cold Cruel and Collected chapter 3 . 9/16/2007
Well - there you have it, you've hooked me.

I'm entrwined in your story.

Can't wait to read more - and see what Slade (AKA Guardian Angel) will do next.

-C.C.C.
Cold Cruel and Collected chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
O.o! Brilliant! I can't wait to read the next chapter!

Wade DeFarge in a fanfic... Well, that's a first! I know who he is, and I can't wait to see how you use his character in your plot.

XD, I'm going to read some more now,

C.C.C.
SO far so good chapter 10 . 5/21/2007
like your story update please it is really Cool!
Within Imagination chapter 10 . 5/13/2007
You should REALLY continue this story!
icy the witch chapter 3 . 1/30/2007
I gotta ask; did you get that eyeball bit from Buffy the Vampire Slayer? lol it was funny then, it's funny now! lol loving the fic Yay now i'mma go read the rest!
Gogglehead Lover chapter 10 . 1/22/2007
OH UPDATE SOON
Jordancatgirl7 chapter 10 . 1/20/2007
Slade got shot but sense Deathstroke is immortal and all it doesn't really matter I suppose. Wow, Slade's reminding Robin of the past and vice versa. Those two should just admit that they were born to complete each other's life as a messed up family. Great chapter and I can't wait until the next one!
Jordancatgirl7 chapter 9 . 1/20/2007
Wow, Wade's such a gentleman. *rolls eyes* Poor Slade, he's not soft, not really, he just doesn't want what happened to Jericho to happen to Robin as well. There's nothing wrong with that. I love Slade and Robin's awesome too. Great story!
Jordancatgirl7 chapter 8 . 1/20/2007
Why is Slade laughing? What could possibly be so funny? Does Robin like have something on his face? Seriously, wtf Slade? Oh well, I'll find out next chapter then. Poor Starfire, she's so innocent and everything.