Reviews for In Memoriam
franny-o chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
awesome! i was thinking about solid&etc's work as i read this...that was before i read the description.
Cleo the Cleric chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
Oh dear... wow.
CrowRavenSpirit chapter 1 . 10/25/2005

~ CrowRaven
MM chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
SirDracula chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
Integral as Miss Tepes, very well excuted.
Andreya chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
Cool story!
Zachiel chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
I forgot to review this. It's perfect, the reason why I see her turning into a monster is that one precisely. I am growing very fond of this pairing as I read more about Alucard in the Manga.
Nightmare Hound chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
Perfect story.
JediBenSkywalker chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
Breathtaking story, one of my favorites you have written. So little words for such powerful message.
S.M chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
The fanart is as good as your story.
Marisa Moonlight chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
This story was so wonderful! I can see the manga finishing with Integra as the sole survivor, it is perfect in the mood.

*-* Marisa *-*
Crazy4CellLegato chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
WOW! that was a good one shot, had good morels in it too. like how some people's books when explaining war make it sound like a good thing. leaving out all the sarrow and everything else that comes with it. makes ya wonder, don't it, if the people that write books on war, or tell you of it with a good feel..are truly 'monsters' themselves, are people that maybe took place in it? heh.

anyways, that was a good fic, dark though, of course _~ nice job though. you should write more like that. you do them good. welp. till I find more to R&R chao _~

~*Crazy4Celegato N Alucard!*~
Dawnie chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
This is so beautiful. Pic and fic really go so well together.
Necrophiliac chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
Wow... fantastic.
Cleo-sama chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
Amazing, I love this one! How creepy and romantic. You described in words that pic from Solid!