Reviews for The Eye Of The Beholder
Garideth chapter 4 . 5/25/2011
The first two chapters of this were utterly ahmazing. The feelings were so deep and real, and you almost made me tear up. Good job!
spookytonberry chapter 4 . 4/25/2006
This is amazing! Completely absorbing, Sam and Dean's dialogues are so...so...*sque* I love it! Can't wait to see it finished!
pizzapixie chapter 4 . 4/23/2006
Hello? Hello? Um - HEY! What the hell is this? Finish it already. Way to well written and absorbing to let fall by the wayside. Please? Finish it...Pretty please? With sugar on top? or a cherry? Um - please?
HaraKyri chapter 4 . 3/26/2006
I love this!

Wonderful monologue in there as well _ I've always been a fan of monologing. *plan plan* I can't wait to see where this will go next!
Katie chapter 4 . 3/23/2006
Please update your killing us here we want to know what happens so please update. it's a good story so please finish it soon.

thanks
Polgana chapter 4 . 3/17/2006
Okay. You have a great story here and a serious need to update. Patience is not my virtue.
Blonde604 chapter 4 . 3/2/2006
I've been waiting and waiting for you to update so please update soon! I want to see what happens!
friendly chapter 4 . 2/28/2006
this is really good, are you going to finish it?
jka1 chapter 4 . 2/16/2006
oh my god what a brillian story please please please update soon i cant wait to read more ;)
tricksters apprentice chapter 4 . 1/16/2006
I'm dying here! You have to update now!
astalder27 chapter 4 . 1/7/2006
AH!Please update! I love this soo much! I love your idea of what really happened that night in Sammys room..it fits in really well with the story on the show! Great job!
babyhilts chapter 4 . 1/7/2006
OMG! You have to update this so very very soon! I just read all the chapters so far and im completely hooked. The suspense is literally killing me right now. The twist with their father though, wow, i have to say that was excellent. So sad, but makes for the story to be very interesting. Oh, please update soon, i can't wait! Keep up the awesome work!
FuckMyLife1989 chapter 4 . 12/31/2005
Great story..
Rosadina chapter 4 . 12/8/2005
I hope you update soon. You're going on my author alerts.
charmedsupernaturalfan chapter 4 . 11/18/2005
REALLY...REALY...REALLY...GOOD

You better do the other Chapter I cant wait!