Reviews for Whom She Found
jordanlink7856 chapter 21 . 8/25
Assassin, I love the story and all, but you can't make a chapter title like this...
jordanlink7856 chapter 18 . 8/25
You don't come between a Hylian and their milk.
jordanlink7856 chapter 1 . 8/24
Awww, Link killed someone. I'm pretty sure he has a no-kill policy but this is a fanfiction so meh
Oh. My. Goddesses.
I just got done with all the chapters currently posted. And all I can say is.
Ohmygoshthstwasthemostamazingthingihaveever,I canteven.
YOUR FANDOMS WOULD
LIKE TO THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTRIBUTION.
*applause from the legend of Zelda fandom*
*applause from the (if I'm not mistaken) Fire Emblem fandom*

Thank you for your many dedicated years of service to these fandoms. You are a skilled writer and I think you've portrayed each and every character spectacularly!
You also clearly have extensive experience or at least knowledge, in many ways of weaponry and combat. Your series has single handedly inspired my training regime that has been, surprisingly effective.
While no stranger to death, your chapters really enlightened me. Sending me on the path to be the warrior I'd always dreamed of.
ELETE SHEKIA WORRIOR, HERE I COME!

May the golden goddesses grant you fortune.
Much thanks -Lokitty2
Omfg link must be like erza and her cake, if not more!
Love the story, really nice and funny!
Crimson Grave chapter 24 . 4/6
Dear Shadowy Assassin,

I LOVE THIS SERIES. WHY DID IT TAKE ME SO LONG TO FIND IT!?
Truly, I feel their is no better story about Link out there that I have found.
Thank you for the masterpiece, and may whatever it is that allows you to continue such a magnificent story continue supporting you.

Sincerely,
CG

P.S. Please let Leila live. Mathew deserves it. There was really nothing that hurt me as much in the original game as the moment the party came across her corpse and Mathew was in my party. That one scene is the SOLE reason that I purposely let Mathew die before it, so as to never let his heart break like that. It was easier on me to watch the scene where Hector promises to bury Leila where Mathew (My ABSOLUTE favorite character of the series [Followed by Lyn]). was buried... than to watch Mathew die inside with the loss of his beloved.
Amazing!
kittykruger chapter 24 . 2/17
This story is friggin' amazing! I love it! You are very good at expanding on the story and adding your own flair to it without compromising the personality of the characters.

I seriously cannot understand how you can be so good!

Congrats on getting married! Sounds like a super busy year. You mentioned there probably being lots of mistakes, but the only one I noticed was one missing word. When Leila is introduced, you accidentally missed a "the".

"Everyone watched her [Lyn] depart in silence for a moment before the young lord of Ostia turned to THE female spy."

I hope this helps! Do you have any sort of idea when the next chapter will be up, or a guess as to how much you've already done? I would love to know!
Anon chapter 24 . 1/29
I know he's already overpowered but shouldn't he use his magic a bit more? Maybe give him the mortal draw too. Just sayin.
tobor88 chapter 6 . 1/9
I can't wait for link to go fierce deity.
cj1of4 chapter 24 . 1/2
I can't believe I missed this updated. It is great as usual.

As for Leila, with Link's warning I think she would be a bit more cautions. Enough that she would likely be able to avoid death, but not injury. Letting her get badly injured would keep some of the dramatic tension, but avoid the heart-break of her death.

As for Raven, I agree with what you did with his character. He is a lot like Sasuke, and the only way to handle characters like that is a slapping some sense into them with a cold splash of reality. Yes life can suck sometimes, but don't think the world should revolve around you just cause something bad happened to you.
Foreign Storyteller chapter 1 . 11/22/2015
Wow nice little comeback you did there, also congrats for your marriage man now let's us cheers for your future and this fiction of yours as well
Dessel Ordo chapter 24 . 11/15/2015
woohoo! your back! Awesome update, great blend of characterization and action... though you should probably rename it: "Link and Lyn Dole out the Harshness", lol. I really enjoyed how reasonable and believable you made their serving up those well deserved doses of humble pie though, and cant wait for the next chapter.
Itherael chapter 24 . 11/14/2015
Good, good! If this means something, please, don't kill Leila.

I liked Link's and Lyn's moment. A bit tender, yet not much. They truly respect each other.

I have to say, I still support Florina, or maybe Ninian, do I hope to see some of them in the next chapters.

Bravo as always!

- Frank
isaac.farnsworth.1 chapter 24 . 11/6/2015
Been reading for a while now, and reading this makes me think: Why on earth can Lyn NOT support with Guy?