Reviews for Whom She Found
what an amazing story i need chap 24
bravo and this story is very well done and well thought out
This story is incredible! The amount of detail is breathtaking, and I totally understand everything that's going on, even though I haven't ever played Fire Emblem. Cant wait for more!
cj1of4 chapter 23 . 8/6
Woah, I have read this chapter 3 times now and I haven't written a review for it yet!? How could I have made such a mistake!

Anyways, I hope we will we seeing another chapter in the near future. This chapter also cements Link near the top of the list of those you don't want to piss off, right up near the Hulk.

I can't remember if you've used enchanted arrows in this story yet, but I'm curious if Link could teach the archers in their army how to shoot them. Morphs would certainly not have a fun time being on the receiving end of a Light arrow.
Fenix of the light chapter 23 . 8/3
Just took the time to re-read this one. I am truly hoping that you haven't forgotten about it after all this time.
somedude chapter 23 . 7/18
Maaaaaaaate update, i love this story, cmon cuz hurry up
Let me just say, my vote goes to Link/Lyn
Lyndis chapter 23 . 6/20
Please update! This is like, my favorite fic! It's been twenty three for way to long! So, pretty please, update, BEFORE I GO INSANE!
ShotaroxPhillip chapter 6 . 6/14
I have to say that even though I would rather have link and Zelda together. I still love this story to bits, because the plot line is truly awesome and it is so well done.

I have read and re-read what has been written over and over and its really good.

Though I may not be happy that Zelda and link may not get together I think that link should be able to really find his way home, because hyrule really isn't the same without link.

If I had to choose a pairing for link I think I would choose Florina.

Why?

Because she is gentle, she has courage in spades, and I really can see those two together.

I also want to ask if Zelda will turn up anytime soon?

Will link ever find out what brought him to the world of fire emblem?

When will the next update come since it's been 6 months since the last update.
Hey I've really looking forward to seeing how Eliwood's story unfolds... Could you update I realize you're likely busy but it would be really great

An overexcited person
Your fic is amazing! Ive read it already through it twice, and I can't wait for the next!
Aergaia chapter 17 . 5/4
Jesus Christ this is amazing. I believe you managed to capture every characters aspect from Lyn's hardiness to Sain's tomfoolery. Great Job! You should be proud of what you made, its an amazing homage to one of the first few GBA games I ever had. Thank you for making this story.
Sweet Lulu-chan chapter 23 . 4/17
I finally have my ff acount, so... I vote goes for Ninian! I totally know that she is meant for Link! Only Link can truly save her and protect her!

Besides that... I totally LOVE LINK! An this story makes him justice! Thank you soooooooooooooooooo much!
Should I check back next year for an update?
Bluebird101 chapter 23 . 3/29
This is by far the best fanfiction I have ever read. Normally I find it confusing when this many characters are included in a story, but you did the most amazing job of introducing each character in a unique way and keeping them all in the story so that its easy to keep track of everyone and its a fluent read. LOVE IT!