Reviews for Whom She Found
Vanessa Masters chapter 7 . 2/7
Harsh truth from Link to Dorcas.

I approve.
Vanessa Masters chapter 6 . 1/24
Another intense lay out.

Sain finds another lady to swoon over and Florina seems fond of Link
Vanessa Masters chapter 5 . 1/24
The Triforce contains the essence of the goddesses so it is an extremely powerful relic." Link sat near the campfire and showed his companions the symbol of the Triforce on his shield. "Because of this power, it there was a man who sought to find the Triforce and wield its might for his own dark desires. This man's name was Ganondorf Dragmire, the King of Thieves. Lyn do you remember what I told you about the Gerudo?"

Lyn nodded. "Yes, you said they were a group of all-female thieves."

Sain perked up. "Did you say all female thieves?"

"Yeah," Link nodded. "But those woman would sooner through you in prison for the rest of your life before they even think about what you're thinking, Sain."

Sain's face fell. "Oh, poo."

Pffft.
Well, sometimes.

Other times they do look for boyfriends.

All that, I wonder if they figured out the hero was Link?

Epic fight with thr assasains.
Vanessa Masters chapter 4 . 1/24
Ooooh, the reveal.

Link is from another world.

Sain and Link getting ongoing, even though he tossed sain face first into the dirt.

And fierce, he kills glass for his ignoble actions.

Marvelous.
Vanessa Masters chapter 3 . 1/24
Sain spoke up. "And then this year, we received a letter from Lay Madelyn. It said that she, her husband, and their daughter were living happily on the Sacae plains." He laughed as he continued. "The marquess was ecstatic to learn he had a granddaughter of 18 years. I remember the smile on his face when he announced that he'd suddenly become a grandfather." He stared at Lyn. "The granddaughter's name is Lyndis. This was also the name of the marquess's wife, whom passed away at an early age."

Lyn lowered her head. "Lyndis?"

Sain continued. "The fact that she should bear this name thawed the marquess's heart. Now his only wish is to meet his daughter's family at least once. This," he said proudly. "is why we are here." His tone lowered to a more grave one. "We didn't know that Lady Madelyn died a few days after sending her letter…we only learned this shortly after we arrived here in Bulgar."

"The fall of the Lorca Tribe was apparently known throughout Sacae." Kent carried on. "But we also learned all was not lost. Her daughter yet lives. We heard that she was living alone on the plains…" he looked at Lyn. "I knew it immediately. You are the lady Lyndis."

Ooh, intriguing.

I never saw this game before.

I know loz but didn't expect to find a good crossover.

Always a princess.
Vanessa Masters chapter 2 . 1/24
Well, Link traveling with Lyna and to give her some pointers on fighting.
Vanessa Masters chapter 1 . 1/23
Intriguing start, I love it.
miragechaos chapter 27 . 1/3
Hey yo mate, Vahaen here, checking in for the new year, this stoey is still as amazing as always. Hope you're doing well out there in the world, good luck, best wishes and happy new years
whosahassa chapter 27 . 8/8/2023
Hope you are alive and well. Assuming you are, just want to say that although I would of course like to see this story continued, I'm sure we all understand if that is not an option for you. I would only ask that, if possible, you would please indicate in some way if this story is dead or simply on a long hiatus so we know whether or not to expect anything more. Stay safe!
kittykruger chapter 26 . 7/29/2023
Just popping in your reviews again (had to go back a chappie because doesn't let me comment more than once on a chapter lol) to say that I still think about this fic a lot. It's nestled rent-free in a happy corner of my brain that occasionally just likes to remind me of my favourite moments in my all-time favourite fics. You're an amazing author and I am very, very glad you've shared as much of your brilliant writing as you have.

I hope this comment finds you well 3
WitnessofFate chapter 4 . 7/10/2023
Not sure how i feel about link in this chapter, everything was fine till the final moment with glass, i dont think Link is ever one to really lose his temper or get angry like that, not saying he wouldnt get angry at all but what happened i think was unusual, personally i think he wouldve just run up and killed him quickly and effortlessly not the whole beat him to death thing
miragechaos chapter 1 . 3/8/2023
Hey boss, Vahaen here again, made an account. Hope ya doing well!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/20/2023
Ooo shucks, couple days late, Hey man how ya doing? Hope life has treated you well and you're doing great, Still love the story, see you again next year-Vahaen
ENDDRAGON369 chapter 3 . 1/24/2023
Isn't Lyn 15 years old?
Revetor chapter 1 . 1/17/2023
Really wish this author isn't a victim of covid. Really missed the story.