Reviews for Whom She Found
OccasionallyCompetent chapter 26 . 5/20
Been really enjoying this story, can't wait for more!
TheSuperMario chapter 26 . 5/2
Wow, seeing post Majora's Mask Link in Elibe is just really cool on the way of how he takes the place of the tactician, surprises everyone with all of his weapons and skills and the way the plot is tackled on being similar yet different from the split paths that occurred. I would really like to see this kind of Link in the sequel of the game, Sacred Stones and for the Radiance duo, Twilight Link that's like this one though is sorta different.
cj1of4 chapter 26 . 4/26
Those poor pirates. I have a sinking feeling that Rebecca is going to steamroll over the enemies that try to fight her and leave everyone, including herself, dumbfounded over how skilled she has gotten when not compared to Link.
cj1of4 chapter 25 . 4/26
So, how long until Rebecca finds out she is using a bow with at least twice the draw that Wil is using?
Jenna chapter 26 . 4/23
When you're going to continue writing this fiction? I want know spell of Farores Wind.
RSBCS chapter 26 . 4/19
Just found this story a couple days ago, wanting to find something new to read. I will be honest, I was a bit hesitant to get into this story. But dang it bud, you have blown me away with how you have conducted this crossover. Seriously, I never would have thought up something like this in my lifetime, and I've been generally writing stories since I was really little. You. Are. AWESOME!

Now, to the story:
I am deeply impressed by the amount of detail and progression you have given this story. It really shows that you have done your research for both LoZ and Fire Emblem. I am even more moved that you used Blazing Sword as your platform, as that is my favorite Fire Emblem game in the entire series, hands down. Your portrayal of each FE character is so believeable that I get so engrossed in each chapter I read. Link's interactions are neat too. I like how he is a bit of a mentor to everyone, and has a lot of experience under his belt to help each member be better. The fact that he has no formal training presents an interesting challenge that seems to work with some of these characters. Another thing I like is that, while you do use scenes and events from the original game right down to the actual dialogue, you keep it original enough that it isn't a novelization but an actual crossover original. Another good quirk is how Link makes friends, but never has any biases towards characters like Lyn or Florina, and that it is primarily from the character's he engages that behave differently. Very good work there. I also enjoy how a couple times, Link let's the others fight their own battles rather than settling then himself. It helps to not take away from the original cast. All in all, really amazing. Especially Lyn's duel against Lundgren and Guy. Both were executed so well I was on the edge of my seat. Especially the Lundgren fight since you didn't have Lyn use the Mani Katti until that point out of reverence for the mystic blade. Really shows her growth from her traveling.

Now, for what could be improved:
Link being OP does have me worried, and I do hope he will meet his match in the next chapter or two. Seeing him struggle will help his character in this story as a whole. Some of the research detail you put in is nice, but can drag on sometimes. If need be, condense the info so we don't have giant paragraphs of just background info. Don't get rid of them, as they do help (especially for me working on a Blazing Sword fanfic myself), just avoid making them lengthy. Beyond that, everything else works out swimmingly.

If you're still taking votes on Link pairings, I'm going with Florina. While I know it is more Florina's admiration of him that sometimes comes out, I honestly feel like Link does act out of concern for her most of the time. But that's just my perception, and the feeling I get from reading your work thus far. I'm still amazed you've still kept going even after 12 years. Dang dude, I need to step up my game to keep up with awesome writers like you.

If you ever want to chat about Fire Emblem or LoZ, PM me. I'd like to hear from a fellow fan. Otherwise, I wish you good fortune in your future endeavors.
Squintyfist chapter 26 . 4/2
Also i forgot to say, and i hope you don't mind me saying this, that while i like the idea of the girls in this story being interested in link
I just don't see link being that interested in them back
Although of course that might be me being biased cause i love malon and link...
So maybe have the characters have crushes on link but not act on them much...?
that is if you're still interesting in peoples opinions on ships in this story of course.

Again thank you for posting and i hope i don't annoy you with this comment!
Squintyfist chapter 26 . 4/2
Oooh! I like this i like this very much!
Thank you for for posting and i can't wait for the next chapter!
Also, i hope you don't mind me suggesting this but i have an idea for a weakness of link's
Nightmares
It makes sense that he would have them, what with all that he's experienced
And while its not really a weakness it could make him have a hard time sleeping and have him stay up at night
Therefore it would make him tired the next day
Just a thought

Also i love how a while back you made link's milk like erza's cake
It was hilarious
Keep writing and i hope you're successful in life!
J.S.Comack chapter 26 . 3/27
Please update soon.. I really love this story and I would love to know what happens next. Thank you so much for writing. -J.S
A Certain Pissed off Guy chapter 26 . 3/24
Heh...
Wolfstorm33333 chapter 26 . 3/22
Sorry for not reviewing in so many chapters! I don't really have much excuse, other than I thought this story might have died at one point, which would have been a true tragedy. It is rare to find a fanfiction, let alone a crossover, of this excellent quality.

Anyway, another excellent chapter! I had a feeling that link would end up at the arena XD I always took over 200 turns on this chapter leveling everyone to 20 and saving up a ton of gold.

I also love that Link is training Rebecca and Florina. Can't wait to see the results of that, especially since I know how strong those two become anyway from playing the game.

Oddly enough, I am extremely supportive of Lyn x Link. I didn't think I would be at first, but I love the idea now.

I also realized that I can't wait for Link to run into Lloyd/Linus. I am hoping from the bottom of my heart that you can have him save them. I always hated that you couldn't save either of them, even if you have Nino talk to the surviving sibling in Cog of Destiny. Even saving only one of them would make me happy, but I understand that it may not be possible, due to the nature of the final chapter.

I also can't wait for Link to run into Jaffar, and I REALLY can't wait for him to run into Karel.

Anyway, enough of that. I was unable to find any spelling/grammar errors, and everyone seems to be in character, but that's not news. You've done an excellent job keeping everyone in character since day one. The only complaint I have is the gap between updates, but I understand that life gets in the way.

I will be excitedly waiting for the next chapter!

Wolfstorm
Itherael chapter 26 . 3/18
Good!

Expected of you.
Armedlord 2.0 chapter 19 . 2/19
It slightly bothers me, but when did Link ever seen or known of what a tank is before? I really can't recall a time he had done so. For us, we know what a tank is that's for sure, but for Link...eh...
Armedlord 2.0 chapter 26 . 2/18
Just saying, but sooner or later, Link could have to wear a totally unrelated blue or red oufit as a 'disguise' or to fool certain people that not only there is a Green Wanderer, but Red and Blue ones as well.
Lord Zant the Usurper King chapter 26 . 2/15
What is it with LoZ crossovers being so damn good? And how did I not discover this fic earlier? Probably because I've only just become a Fire Emblem junkie a year ago. And probably because Nintendo hadn't even come up with the idea of me when this started.

I wonder which will be completed first? The next book in the Song of Ice and Fire series or this fanfic? Will be interesting to see.