Reviews for Whom She Found
Foreign Storyteller chapter 1 . 11/22
Wow nice little comeback you did there, also congrats for your marriage man now let's us cheers for your future and this fiction of yours as well
Dessel Ordo chapter 24 . 11/15
woohoo! your back! Awesome update, great blend of characterization and action... though you should probably rename it: "Link and Lyn Dole out the Harshness", lol. I really enjoyed how reasonable and believable you made their serving up those well deserved doses of humble pie though, and cant wait for the next chapter.
Itherael chapter 24 . 11/14
Good, good! If this means something, please, don't kill Leila.

I liked Link's and Lyn's moment. A bit tender, yet not much. They truly respect each other.

I have to say, I still support Florina, or maybe Ninian, do I hope to see some of them in the next chapters.

Bravo as always!

- Frank
isaac.farnsworth.1 chapter 24 . 11/6
Been reading for a while now, and reading this makes me think: Why on earth can Lyn NOT support with Guy?
Hakuryukou79 chapter 24 . 11/6
Nice chapter, keep up the good work.
JohnTitor chapter 24 . 11/6
Nice chapter. Glad to see you update. Congrats on getting married man.
Daozang chapter 24 . 11/5
Another great chapter, I really enjoy reading this story and I hope you keep up the great writing.
Armedlord 2.0 chapter 24 . 11/5
You know, when I read Lyn having three swords, my mind went 'oh she's gone One Piece on us' and such. Silly me.

Nice to see a new chapter and many blessings and prayers on what you had done in that year.
R-king 93 chapter 24 . 11/5
wraith54 chapter 24 . 11/5
I love the chapter, favorite parts were the duel between Lyn and Guy and the "fight" between Link and Raven, always felt that Guy and Raven severely overestimated their skills based on the dialogue in the game and always enjoy your fight scenes personally. You may be very inconsistent about releasing chapters but you never disappoint when you do release them and they're usually pretty long as well so it does balance out for the most part. I did like the use of Sain as actually having a solid amount of ability to raise the morale of his troops, that does seem to b his forte where Kent is a better planner, the two balance each other out in leadership methods in a way that would probably work and you do a good job of capturing that, which many people fail miserably at sadly.
Jahm chapter 24 . 11/5
Once again, you have shown me what a great author you are! While the wait between chapters is a bit long, they are more than worth it.
I wish I could review all of your marvelous chapters, but I go through a ton of fics on my cell phone and it would just take forever to type a review on every story. Sorry. :( BUT, you more than deserve it in this chapter! It was a fun read throughout the whole thing. Also, since I know how great of an author you are, I'm going to give your LoZ/FT crossover another try.

I know it's extremely late late, but !CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR MARRIAGE! May you both have all the happiness in the world. :)
the lone soul chapter 24 . 11/5
good chapter you did there worth the wait
lincoln time chapter 24 . 11/5
I am so pumped that you have finally updated. Can't wait for the next one now! I would say to not kill Leila, severely injure her while she is escaping maybe, but not kill. Then again, I hate to see any character I like to die. Also Ephidel... I think anyone who is reading this knows where this is going. When you have another fight scene, could you please have Link use the Deku mask. I so want to see the reactions of his companions to seeing a small tree-like thing beating a some army or dark creature. Please don't take as long next time. Your are a writing genius.
Schniedragon88 chapter 24 . 11/5
Holy crap you're actually alive. I was filled to bursting with happiness when I saw this had updated!

Certainly sounds like you've been busy all this time! At least it's been mostly pleasant, right? (And a shoutout? For me? Aw, thanks!)

Pretty good chapter! Flows really well from beginning to end, and I only see minor spelling mistakes. Really liked Raven's recruitment (and the justification for bringing Priscilla along outside of mere contrivance; Matthew just wants to be far from Serra. Hilarious.)

Guy's humiliation was very well done, too. Classic knock-the-overconfident-down-a-peg thing. And Sain going all "Hallelujah!" when he's announcing that help has arrived was a lot of fun to read. (Very cute Link-Lyn moment, btw.)

Once again you're doing a very fine job of bringing a lot of characterization to party members who can be swapped out at any time, or as tactics demand. Makes us care about the lot of them, despite their steadily-growing number.

Another thing I think you do very well is adding depth to the cultures of Elibe. We don't see very much of them unless its a direct plot point (which might be for the best, given the kind of game it is), so the fact that you throw in all these small nuances and such does a lot to flesh out the world further.

I am hoping (in the chapters we do see him) that you'll give us some reasoning as to why Eliwood's father agreed to rebellion. That was always one of the bigger mysteries in the game, to me at least, and we never knew whether it was sincere or a ploy. I'd like to see your take on it.

As for Leila... well, I'll leave her fate to you. Canon death is fine, but I'm curious to see the route you'll take as far as keeping her alive goes. It'll definitely change interactions between a thief we know and love and a certain knife-nut, won't it?

Okay, I'm done inflating your ego, I promise. Great chapter! Eagerly awaiting your next update!
KaiserUltima chapter 24 . 11/4
Glad your back and i enjoyed how you dealt with raven and guy. I believe you shouldn't kill off leila but it will be hard for her to survive considering jaffar is sent after her. You could always change that. I'm also curious about any interaction between lyn and rebecca seeing as how they're both link's students and you've remarked on their similarities.
Anyways GL hope everything goes well with your life outside hope you update sooner than last time.