Reviews for Fallen Angel
Elle-knows-not chapter 11 . 10/20/2005
Her sister did it! And Richard and her had a child! Oh my goodness! I loved this chapter. Full of interesting surprises! I never saw those coming, woah! And I guess Avoca must be pretty powerful given the fact that she didnt kill her sister. I mean most people would have been so angry and blurred with hate they would kill whoever to get their revenge, but Avoca was strong and only hurt Admiria a little. Well in reality it would have hurt a lot! Ok anyways, Great chapter! )
Phantom's girl chapter 10 . 10/19/2005
OMG OMG OMG Who did it? I really really want to know. Update a soon as possible. Please!
lady kathrin chapter 10 . 10/19/2005
o gosh! its so suspenceful! u have to update now! i need to kno who killed richard! lol...i really can't wait till u update, but i guess i'll have to! hehe. lady kathrin
Elle-knows-not chapter 10 . 10/19/2005
AHH! THe suspense, its killing me! So I was wrong and it obviously isn't Drac or else Avoca would have torn him to shreads just then. So I want to know who did it! And why? AH! I hate suspenses! They kill me!
Remember chapter 10 . 10/19/2005
Hooray! Dracula's in love with Avoca *sings to self* Ha ha! I'm so happy! This story is just getting better and better. I hope they end up together in the end... and I hope she doesn't die or something... that would suck! And the murderer... who is it? Gah! I hate suspense and I hate waiting... *thinks to self* and yet... I do it all the time. Especially with my more recent story, "Forbbiden Surrender." Have you read it? Its a tragedy... But yeah, love your story! Its super sweet! Oh, and thanks for reviewing "Experiences of a Dark and Mysterious Nature." That means a lot to me that you like it! Woo hoo! Actually, I've been getting some good feed-back from it... and I totally made it up and make upt he chapters when I'm super bored. Oh well. Whatever! update really soon, alright? Love ya to peices! YOu're a freaking genius!

Phantom's girl chapter 9 . 10/19/2005
Those stupid brides. I can't wait to find out who actually killed Richard. i don't think I can take it any longer. please update soon, very soon.
Elle-knows-not chapter 9 . 10/18/2005
Avoca almost bit her neck! And I see you followed the movie somewhat, cool! Well great chapter and can't wait until the next one! )
Remember chapter 9 . 10/18/2005
Alrighty... I knew it! I knew it! They were gonna threaten her! Stupid bitches! its not like Avoca has been through enough already! damn them! Sorry 'bout the language, but the brides make me... very angry. I loathe them! Well, this chappie was good. I like how you're tying it in with the movie... so who killed Richard? Don't tell me it was van helsing. And please, if this is gonna be like the movie in anyway... don't kill Dracula off. I'd cry! Love ya! Awesome chappie! You're amazing!

Remember chapter 8 . 10/18/2005
Dun, dun, dun... wow. The suspense is killing me! I really want to know who killed her richard... *sniffs* That's so sad... but she has Dracula now. I have this horrible feeling that the brides are going to do something to her.. I hope not... Awesome chappie! Keep it up!
Phantom's girl chapter 8 . 10/18/2005
I can't wait for you next update. I need to know who killed Richard.
Elle-knows-not chapter 8 . 10/17/2005
Beautiful chapter. I still have some sense that it was Drac who killed Richard. I also keep forgetting the brides are in this. Grr. I don't like the brides. Except for Avoca, she's cool. ANyways, keep up the great and talented work )
Remember chapter 7 . 10/17/2005
This chapter moved really fast, but it was well done. I like the whole pull with Avoca and her feelings of hating but being addicted to Dracula.. and you left with what looked like sex... m, me like! This story is so freaking awesome and yet I'm still amzed hardly anyone has reviewed! Girl with a story like this you should have 50 reviews! I'd be all of them if the stupid site would let me, but alas, things don't work that way. Well, awesome chapter. I'm so excited for the next one! I remain your faithful reviewer (and writer, since you reviewed one of my many stories! which I adore you even more for!)

Phantom's girl chapter 7 . 10/17/2005
That was great. Please update soon.
lady kathrin chapter 7 . 10/16/2005
great story so far...very good! can't wait for more!
Elle-knows-not chapter 7 . 10/15/2005
Avoca and Dracula...tee hee. Also just thought I would point out. at the end it says, 'and thing went on from there.' Is that supposed to be and then instead of thing? Just thought I'd tell you. And brilliant chapter! The lust and mysteriousness of Dracula continues xD
48 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »