Reviews for Fallen Angel
gameshark chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
very nice story it was beyond wicked. i really like hoe you focus in on their emotions. if you like horror movies i forget the name but their is this girl who drowns in a well and kills people in seven days threw a video tape if they see the tape.
katie AKA Best friend chapter 6 . 10/14/2005
OMG THAT WAS SO SO EFFIN AWESOME! U HAVE TO UPDATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE! OR ILL DIE! LUV KATIE
Catlover15489 chapter 6 . 10/14/2005
Great chapter. And the Avril song fits in perfectly ) So she's going to find out who killed Richard by killing Velkan and Anna. That doesnt seem right. Because then she would be a murderer. But you know things go the way they go and I love it! This chapter was pretty sad though. Hopefully Avoca does get her revenge though. Kill the evil person who killed Richard! Gar!
Catlover15489 chapter 5 . 10/14/2005
Avoca becomes a vampire! I never saw that coming. I was actually thinking she was going to fall in love with Velkan or something, but yay! Dracula is oh so tricky and creative )
Remember chapter 6 . 10/14/2005
Awe... you love me? That's so sweet! This story is so freaking awesome, I love it! Its amazing in every goddamn sense of the word! And this chapter... she's a vamp and now she gets to find out who killed Richard. Good. But does she fall in love with Dracula? that would be so freaking awesome! I'd have to love you more if that's what happened. Well... good chappie. I'm addicted and I must read more before this day is over! Update soon! Really soon!

anett chapter 6 . 10/14/2005
good but will you show up van helsing? i mean will b there any anna\gabi fics?
Phantom's girl chapter 5 . 10/13/2005
I loving this story. Will she ever find out who killed Richard. Or will she just live a life with dracula. Please update as soon as possible.
Remember chapter 5 . 10/13/2005
OMFG! This chapter was amazing! This story is amazing! YOU ARE AMAZING! I love you! OMFG! She's with Dracula now! HOORAY! Oh I'm so exicted its making me sick! Is he going to love her and be nice, or is he going to be a bastard... he better not be. She's suffered enough. Oh my God, this story is just so... awe! I love it! I made your day? HA! You made mine! This is awesome! I love it! Update again! This is great! You are a genius my dear! A sheer genius! MUHAHAHAHAHA! I'm addicted!

Remember chapter 4 . 10/13/2005
More Drac than Vh? Did I ever mention how much I love you? This story is so awesome! I adore it! I'm a huge Dracula fan... if you didn't know that. I'm crazy! j/k. Well, awesome chappie! Update really soon, K? I'm addicted to this, its that good! You are now on my favorite everything list! Congrats, cause it takes a lot to get there! And it takes even more to get me addicted to a story! And you've done it! Kudos to you! This is so awesome! And in reference to your comment about your story being your baby... all mine are that way too. And I swear now, I will never flame you... I hate flames and I do my best never to give them out. Good luck and update soon!

Catlover15489 chapter 4 . 10/12/2005
Tee hee. Its getting oh so good! 'So this is a good one for Dracula Fans.' YAY! *jumps up and down* Im a fan! And Im also becoming a fan of your story ) Please update soon with new and interesting things! Wow, Im in a happy mood! )
Catlover15489 chapter 3 . 10/12/2005
Yay for Avoca! I know I've been saying alot about anmes, but hers sounds a lot like Vodka, or reminds me of it anyways. Well besides that, the chapter is great! She got free and will be able to live a new life! Tee hee. Hope to read the next chapter soon! )
Catlover15489 chapter 2 . 10/12/2005
No freaking way! Avoca sentenced to death? They were asking unfair questions! Damn it, it only LOOKS like she killed him. They are idiots. By the way, how long did it take you to think of the name Richard Dominic Glenbow? It normally takes me hours to think of names...
Catlover15489 chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
*sniffles* She was framed by some stupid idiot! *snarls at the true murderer* Great start, I hope Avoca is alright. Thats a cool name, Avoca. I love abnormal names, they jsut sound so much cooler than simple names like Alex. Avoca is so much better! )
Remember chapter 3 . 10/12/2005
dun, dun, dun... Start a new life, hmm? With Dracula perhaps? that would be so freaking awesome if it ended up that way! But if its with Van Helsing... whatever. Awesome story! I'm addicted! I can't believe more people haven't reviewed this!

Remember chapter 2 . 10/12/2005
Oh no... thats horrible, but probably necessary... Good job!
48 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »