Reviews for Um
Bagoosa chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Great opening! Super funny! :)
MaryandMerlin chapter 5 . 12/29/2010
lies! you said this last year! its nearly 2011! i understand its got to be hard fitting it all in but i shall turn my talent to begging once more...

you cant just leave us hanging like this not knowing if you give them a happy ending! (despite the one they get in the book lol) please please please update! just one chapter to welcome in the new year.

mnm x
MaryandMerlin chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
you see, i didn't realise there was a sequel until now so i feel foolish. but hey you got 7 reviews and you didn't even have to do anything because it was already done! win win situation. lol\

mnm x
dork-with-glasses chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
haha i love it
xlillyx chapter 4 . 7/15/2009
MORE MORE MORE MORE DON'T STOP!
Kastiga chapter 4 . 8/10/2007
OMG! I can't believe you did that! whyy? :{
GraceyLou-Freebush101 chapter 4 . 8/9/2007
YAY! you updated! I really liked Dear Whoever and I was hoping you'd update this one XD! It's a really good chapter btw!
Because I Need More Space chapter 3 . 1/21/2007
GREAT! i had read your story before...about a yaer ago and i just ran into it again on someones Fav. page, and then i found this! ui loe them both and you should be really prod of yourself, feel free to glote (i know i spelled that wroung...)

Merry Writings!

Ti
D.L. Elizabeth chapter 3 . 12/3/2006
YAY! So glad you guys are back... the writing seems pretty solid, just a few spelling mistakes and what-not.

I love yoy both and please post again soon!
braidedsilver chapter 3 . 12/3/2006
more! more! i love this story, even if you two drive me crazy waiting for updates :) so glad you have stopped writing cause i sure havnt stopped reading this sequel! ~carica
GraceyLou-Freebush101 chapter 3 . 12/2/2006
Another awesome chapter. This story is REALLY good. I read Dear Whoever and LOVED it. I'm so glad there is a sequel. Update soon! :)
Ideletedthis chapter 2 . 12/2/2006
It's really good! Update soon!

~PhoenixFire625~
Ideletedthis chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
YAY! A sequel! I loved Dear Whoever, and I just looked on your author page and saw this! Can't wait for next chappie. I would give a title, but I suck with titles, so... yeah.

~PhoenixFire625~
CehNehDeh chapter 2 . 11/25/2006
YAY! You two are amazing! Keep writing! Um, yeah thats about all. I Love You (Li). I Love You too Kinzey, but not like that.
GraceyLou-Freebush101 chapter 2 . 11/6/2006
OH! Dear Whoever is finished. Oh well, it doesn't matter because there is a sequel! YAY!