Reviews for A Pleasant Dinner's Conversation
Andrea Rimsky chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
It was totally worth bending the canon timeline for this! Ozorne is so sneaky, Kaddar so hapless! I really love events in Tortall being a sort of distant-mirror-that-we-can-learn-from to Carthak.
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
'He was the King's nephew you know' Oh! Well played Ozorne. Warning Kaddar against betraying him like that, disguised as small talk. Very well done.
Previously Howgal chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
Do you mean to insinuate that Kaddar and Roger had...SEX? It seems like that in your story...
Pandora of Ithilien chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
so kaddar and roger were friends? an interesting idea...
crazy pineapple lady chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
oh. oh. i'm intrigued. please write more, i'm ver interested... ;)

only one tiny point (sorrysorry), wouldn't your story make Kaddar about 30 in EM? oh well, its no biggee. keep writing!
Anaroriel chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
This is a nice idea, except that your timeline is incredibly off. Kaddar was SIXTEEN in Emperor Mage, Alanna killed Roger the second time it was about SIXTEEN years prior to Emperor Mage. Yes, Kaddar wouldn't have even been born. So this is entirely unlikely. Other than that, the word choice was good, and Kaddar and Ozorne seemed relatively in character.
kaytahn chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
A rather ingenious story idea. I just have a few comments. Wouldn't Roger be much older than Kaddar? Kaddar was about 19-ish in "Empereor Mage". And want about the fact that Roger was killed by a Girl? How would they react to that? It was still quite a good story. I enjoyed it.