Reviews for Whistle
Violet's Veil chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
Yeah Reno maybe was a little OOC but Reno is OOC anyway. That's how he rolls. It's like you chose a mesh between FFVII Reno and AC Reno to write this. Not bad! I laughed a few times while reading it. There's nothing better than first person perspective with a crazy story like this.
butterfly.bones chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
lol. Oh, Reno. *chuckles* FFVII has awesome redheads.
VeelaChic chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
C'est incroyable!

Amazing work. Perfectly in character.

Gotta love Reno. :)
ShyLikeThat chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
This Reno seems like the lazy, cocky, asshole one and not the laidback, annoying, idiot one. Which is really sweet that you used the bastard rather than the moron because it fits the story.

And LOL, like every Turk is expecting him to shoot Laney's head off. Kinda nice that you used the shut-up-and-kiss method, and laughed when Reno said; 'You know the song from the eights dwarves and Cinderella, or was it beauty and the frog? Shut up' Eight dwarves and Cinderella. LOL. SEVEN Dwarves! ... right? Hmm, they have Disney in FFVII? Wow.

I'm amused by Reno's threats and the last line;

'One day, I’ll give her a proper kiss.

... .

Tell her that, and I’ll shoot ya.'

LMAO
mangoseed chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
Haha. An old fic, I see, but enjoyable nonetheless.

Reno is OOC, but oddly, the kind of OOC that it's actually kinda-sorta-almost believable. Quite honestly, Reno would probably sound a bit stupider about the whole situation. I think you just made him too cunning.

Haha, but well done. You write a pretty good douchebag / reluctant nice guy.
Okami-nin chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
I love this story...so, if you whistle around Reno you get kissed? nice deal! XD
Stargazer1 chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
Hahaha I wasn't sure of this story until the middle. It was funny and cute. Nice Job.
Rehime chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
OOC? Well, it's a darker Reno, probaly the one in FF VII, but it works, and he's humorous, like he was in AC.

This translates into a job well done.
Rayvah chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
That was fantastic! It made me laugh quite a few times. I think you did Reno really well. He sounds a little more brutal than I usually imagine - but it came off so well (and so funny!) so it hardly matters to me. Loved it!
Kay Tagohna chapter 1 . 11/7/2006
OMG! I love it so much! You got Reno down perfectly! great job!
The Tiramisu Of Impending Doom chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
Hey, this isn't bad. In fact, I think it's pretty funny. Reno's "I'll shoot ya." It makes me think of how I threaten people but don't really mean it because I'm nonviolent. "Sit down or I'll kick your ass." Only I'd probably believe Reno, because he's a badass and a half. I really love the way this thing flows, and the imagery, really. That's what Elena gets for whistling. I had to snicker at the Rude silence translating to "check your PHS." Thanks for sharing!
kacey9tails chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
awesome!
proudmaxfan chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
Instant fave. That was awesome!
Silver Dragon 2488 chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
Hahahaha, that was kinda funny. - Good work!
littlestdevil chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
LOL i don't really know much about FF but i was laughing awesome one-shot