Reviews for A Resolution Between Shadows and Light
Loufiction chapter 25 . 8/6/2014
AWWW ! I've been reading this all day long and I see it hasn't been updated since 2008 :(
Would you finish it?
Gamoora chapter 25 . 11/16/2013
So I know it's been five years, but I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed this fic. I like how the characters are dealing with the issues they're facing and how Anakin slowly made his way back to the light. I also like the new characters, though I have to say Onasi is not my favorite character ever. I would love to read more of this if you ever get the urge to update, though. Thanks for writing this; it was great.
Book girl fan chapter 25 . 4/4/2013
Really excited to see more of this, even if it hasn't been updated in, what? Five years? Still, I hope there is more!
Sage of wind Dragons chapter 14 . 2/13/2013
ok why the hell does this guy care so much? I mean the jedi have bones witht his guy but everyone was so freaking IDIOTSS when it came to the ejdi as Anakin is right now hes killed the spertist leadera(witch everyone would tip their hats off to) and killed the jedi, and the galaxy asent filled with a lot o fnice enough people that it affected other than jedi, I mean as of now the only y thing they can complain about(this general fella) is that he made an empire, but at this point its still the republic in all but name witch is a testament to how fucked up the senate was, thunderous applause, to be fair jedi are dead and this dude declares himself emperor? clap or be QUIET was the name of the game there.
Sage of wind Dragons chapter 11 . 2/11/2013
wow Onasi is a fucking idiot I mean tactiacally, hey well set a homing becon to a man who has the only competient galaxy wide army left in the galaxy! and then we will say Na na na na!
Idiot, they need to remove him or kill him now hes to STUPID to be a part of this movement, ESPECIALLY at this moment when he can get Obi Wan and Yoda killed and these two are the ONLY ones who have a chance at fighting Sideous,.
IDIOT!
I mena the only one who is even Remotly good enough to survive longer than a couple seconds is Shak Ti, and that's if shes near the other jedi,
as a man it goes without saying that Onasi is a moron as well.
I mena there ONLY hope is an assassination attempt and I mean hell Sidoeus would go into a planet holding Skywalker after sending likea bajillion colnes and all so setting up a homing becon would get them ALL killed
Sage of wind Dragons chapter 9 . 2/11/2013
im curious to see force ghost against Sith! I imagine it be a HARD dam fight, and hell ima acurious where they go with it You did have Sidoeus bing up so many interesting things here and hell got to love Sideous as a villain and all. I got to wonder where you shall go with next?
Sage of wind Dragons chapter 8 . 2/11/2013
why is an arrogant punck like that involved? it diddntreally affect his life yet, I mean the clone wars MABY and also are you SURE hes not in a defence group or a spy commander of some sort? I mean Alderan is "supposedly" the planet of peace, and in that Bail really shouldn't have that much reach, Anakin is broken ass all ehll I cant wait fro a calm, conversation that isn't at an emotional extreme, even if that SHOULD be immposible.
so anyway, I wonder oh I wonder whats going on with Sideous there? hes got to be on the war path but he really doesn't have time to deal with this, hes got to be fortofing his position and hell he SHOULD still have SOME operatives, som force assasins some where and all.
So! Im a curious to see where everything goes here!
Sage of wind Dragons chapter 2 . 2/11/2013
soo... Anakin lost his legs right? cause otherwise I don't get how he burned, unless he tried just running up the slope and then Kenobi pushed him? Well I like that it isn't sun shine and roses and all. Well Im curious about Yoda reaction to this, Bail here is only good for smuggling them to and from places as of now so Yoda and Kenobi are the ones here, you know with confirmation of Anakin captured I wonder if they would attack Sideous? or try and contact other jedi seeingas Sideous would either have to find some turned jedi from the result of this (like that blind one that was in charge of the... executioners?) or SOMETHING cause he doesn't have an enforcer and unless hes willing to reveal himself that quickly... the empire is so YOUNG right now, there going to need to something here! Im curious about how you handle that as well, truly if Anakin joins with Kenoib and Yoda then Sidoeus shall be fucked but if he doesn't... well I hope Yoda tries to match him in the force while Kenobi faces him blade to blade,
I like that you changed where there going as well, I wonder if they shall catch Padme lung being broke? I cant rember what that force choke broke but...
Well! its going to be curious at least.
Sage of wind Dragons chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
hmm, a broken vader hmm? I hope he gets the fuck out of there BEFORE Sideous goes up, although Sidous and Kenobi having one final duel(where Kenobi is exhausted and Sideous is wounded) would be interesting and then the hostages, Padme and the kids who would be the future of the universe and Vader who doesn't have broken lungs here.
well hell Id almost think that after two apprentices that Kenobi has wasted Sideous MIGHT try and turn Kenobi to turni him into his enofcer,
anyway! Im curos to see hwere your going, Skywalker has been broken here So im curious how that's handled and I am curious to see how Sideous just wont track him in the force with the dark, I mean hell the only reason I think Kenobi survived is because Vader was the one interested in him and he wanted to stay away from tatoine, I wonder...
QueenNaberrie chapter 25 . 2/8/2013
I love this! I hope you will some day return & finish it. Until then...may the Force be with you. ;)
david9999 chapter 25 . 11/22/2012
I really enjoy this story, I am hoping you will update it soon. :-)

Have a nice weekend. :)
cya.
QueenYoda chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Ah, why didn't you finish this? It was and is still one of my overall favotites ever! Finish, sequel, something!
Allicat9 chapter 25 . 9/18/2012
this is a very well written au. I generally don't enjoy au, but this is very well done! Good job!
Aloe.Vera chapter 25 . 1/1/2012
So... I know you haven't updated this in 4 years, but I figured that I'd review anyway, just in case. I read this story over the course of today and yesterday, and it's really, REALLY good. If you have any inclination whatsoever to write another chapter, please, please do it! I was really disappointed when I got to Chp. 25 and there was no "next" button for me to press. :( PLEASE UPDATE, I will be eternally grateful! This story rocks!
The Last One Left 0 chapter 25 . 1/1/2012