Reviews for A Resolution Between Shadows and Light
Blaze chapter 21 . 2/10/2006
This is excellent, I love this story, please update soon
FuNnY cIdE chapter 21 . 2/8/2006
Super fantabulous chapter! Once again, very much enjoyed all the dramatics!

~Keep On Writing;)
Lee chapter 21 . 2/8/2006
I am a librarian and have spent my whole life reading. Your story is more than just good or interesting. You have definite talent in writing. This story is as good as any author I have ever read. I hope you continue creating and I would suggest to try to get published! WOW
Christine Hart chapter 21 . 2/7/2006
Oh my goodness...TOO GREAT!

Write more write more write more!
Fragile Dreams chapter 21 . 2/6/2006
[Gah, I'm too much of a bum to get my lazy ass to log-in... o.0]

Yay! An update! _

Oh. My. Force. That was... that was... *amazing*. (Of course, I don't believe it would be anything less!) Sith, the emotion was just so palpable, I could just feel Anakin's anguish and grief radiating off the computer screen! And then there was Obi-Wan's distress at Anakin's defeatism! Gah! You thrust a lightsabre to my chest and burned a hole through my heart...! Gah!

And it just made me drift another three feet into the air after Obi proclaimed his utmost trust and faith in Anakin! *smiles*

AND THE DREAM! Oh, please oh please oh PLEASE do not let that nightmare become prophetic! I don't think my poor, abused heart can take anymore Sith!Anakin, especially if he kills Obi!

*grumbles something about that bastard Palpy* But, au contraire you write him so damn well you evoke a response such as: wtf? are you seriously putting a disclaimer on here?

Don't let me forget how incredibly sweet that last part was with Obi helping Anakin dress! *squeals* It was just so tender, and loving, and endearing! I love the way you've deepened the bond between to the two, as friends, as brothers... Such a contrast to movies. (AH, But before you say anything: in the movies it just seemed like George flirted with the idea, tossed it, and brought it back in with weak humor and *You were my brother Anakin, I loved you!*) You've given this bond so much meaning, and tenderness, and caring, and love, and...gah! I could use every synonym in the dictionary (and a few made up ones) and it wouldn't come close to describing it!

UNBELIEVABLE chapter- most likely one of the best! I wish thee and thy muse good tidings and inspiration! And more *wonderful* chapters to come! _

[BTW, do you ever get tired of my undevianting praise?]
Willa Mitty chapter 21 . 2/6/2006
Big smile! I was just thinking, on my way home from work today, that you hadn't updated in a while. Maybe I'm psychic . . . maybe it was the Force. :)

Okay, feel free to kick me for that one. lol

Poor Anakin. So lost, so afraid of . . . well, himself, more than anything. He needs to find some reason to be more hopeful. Maybe he just needs some lovin' from the Mrs. :) . . . who looks like a beachball . . . lol.

The whole lightsaber thing had me sniffling, though. Poor guy's so afraid of what he might do. Obi-Wan's trust in him may be starting to get through to him just a tiny little bit, though. :) Hopefully it will help.

When do we get more?
x Rajah x chapter 21 . 2/6/2006
Thank you! I've been waiting for another post! Your story is absolutely fantastic! I love it!

I loved the part where Obi-Wan called Anakin his little brother. That was cute, and then Anakin was all like, little?

Congratulations, I think you are one of the best Star Wars fanfic writers!
sexyredhead chapter 21 . 2/6/2006
Ok, so with this update, you just made my day. Thanks! It was brilliant, of course. I love love love your writing style. I'm totally jealous.
ShadowLea chapter 21 . 2/6/2006
beautifull chapter. please update soon
Life's a Dance chapter 21 . 2/6/2006
I'm so glad you updated! This story is really great. You always put so much emotion into it which makes it really great to read. The characters are real and you expressively convey the hearbreak and pain they are going through. Out of the dozens of AUs written about Episode I yours is one of the very few that is really believable.

Keep it up and update soon! Can't wait for more!
Anakin's Girl 4eva chapter 21 . 2/6/2006
aw what a gr8 chapter. I hope Ani's dreams dont come true and that he feels better soon. Good to have ur update, can you update quicker this time, go on I dare ya! lol
swiftykenobi chapter 21 . 2/5/2006
wonderful as always. I can't wait to see what happens next. I loved the stronger relationship of trust between Anakin and Obi-Wan. Update soon!
Bratling chapter 21 . 2/5/2006
Yet another great segment. I look forward to the next part.
Quill of Molliemon chapter 21 . 2/5/2006
Hee, update!

Poor Anakin, he always had nasty nightmares, and now all sicky and drugged up...that's just bad.

And Padme, it seems, gets a little backlash from it.

But Obi-Wan manages to keep Anakin from beating himself up too much over it.
Christine Hart chapter 20 . 2/3/2006
I beg of you, ADD ANOTHER!

This is REALLY great. I'm glad that FINALLY SOMEONE gives Obi-Wan someone to love that is more his type: "sharp-tongued." :)
442 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »