Reviews for A Resolution Between Shadows and Light
QueenYoda chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Ah, why didn't you finish this? It was and is still one of my overall favotites ever! Finish, sequel, something!
Allicat9 chapter 25 . 9/18/2012
this is a very well written au. I generally don't enjoy au, but this is very well done! Good job!
Aloe.Vera chapter 25 . 1/1/2012
So... I know you haven't updated this in 4 years, but I figured that I'd review anyway, just in case. I read this story over the course of today and yesterday, and it's really, REALLY good. If you have any inclination whatsoever to write another chapter, please, please do it! I was really disappointed when I got to Chp. 25 and there was no "next" button for me to press. :( PLEASE UPDATE, I will be eternally grateful! This story rocks!
Ace Of Light chapter 25 . 1/1/2012
update now please
ejm12 chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
I know you haven't updated this in over four years, but as an author who is also guilty of leaving a story sitting untouched for years at a time, I figured I would still comment.

By far this is one of the most believable and well written stories that i've managed to find on this site. I love the plot! I really enjoy the romance youve created with Obiwan.

I hope someday youll decide to finish this, I believe it would be well worth it.
eridani chapter 25 . 7/14/2011
What a great story! It's a real shame you've lost interest in this one as it's been a brilliant read so far. The prose is fabulous- you've got the right tone, a sophisticated vocab and you create first person character 'voice' really well. I also really enjoyed the direction of this plot- you've taken quite a nuanced look at emotional and physical rehabilitation and the complexity of Anakin and Obi-wan's relationship. You've clearly considered that dynamic very carefully and with a lot of depth.

Also, I was really getting into the last chapter or so where the pace of the action picked up, so kudos to you for being able to write fast-paced suspenseful action scenes just as well as you did the more introspective ones.

I'd love to see you finish this, but I know how hard it is to walk back into a story once your heart's not in it anymore. I'll definitely be having a look through the rest of your stuff though. Thanks!

p.s. has anyone else commented on the italics thing? Maybe it's just me, but I found reading long sections of text in italics a bit jarring. I would have preferred to see a section break or a dashed line to delineate different character perspectives, rather than lots of italics. But, meh, maybe I'm being really picky- it's just formatting after all.
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 25 . 4/26/2011
Y-you haven't updated in four years...! I think my heart just broke! I've absolutely LOVED this story from the get go! Fabulously in character, amazing, great plot, wonderful job at capturing the characters (I can definitely tell you know your Star Wars). Such an excellent story, I would very much like to see it finished!
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 3 . 4/25/2011
Well, I thought you did a fabulous job of getting into Sideous' head. Kind of creepy if I say it like that...fabulous chapter. Really liking the fic so far. :)
Betterways chapter 25 . 4/12/2011
I can't believe you stopped writing at this very exciting point. You have the honor of having written one of the very few fics I've read that starts at Mustafar. And probably the best.
SongoftheDarquePhoenix chapter 21 . 3/8/2011
That was adorable! The angst! It's amazing!
SongoftheDarquePhoenix chapter 16 . 3/8/2011
Poor Ani! Poor Obi!

They need hugs.
MissAX chapter 25 . 2/2/2011
UPDATE!
Skywalker is beast chapter 25 . 12/29/2010
Ok, please update soon! This is definutly one of my favorite stories so far!
endlessvamp chapter 25 . 11/24/2010
Awesome story! XD
andaere chapter 25 . 6/19/2010
I love this story. So, so much. It literally PAINS me that it's unfinished. But I'll get to that later.

For the moment, I just want to say that this is possibly the best Anakin redemption story I've read (and I try to read a lot of them). You really go in depth in the struggle that Anakin is going through, and the way his fall affected everyone else. His physical recovery is also not ignored, which I appreciate. Although I hated when he was on the respirator, and it made me sad to think of the canon Star Wars... Anyways. I think everyone's extremely in character here. Obi-Wan's romance isn't overdone, and neither is the delicious angst.

I also really like the first-person POV. And that we got other POVs as well.

Gah, I can't think of anything else to say. I adore this story, and I really wish you'd finish it. But if you don't, thanks for giving me this much. :)
441 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »