Reviews for A Resolution Between Shadows and Light
1884 chapter 7 . 10/15/2005
Please, please don't discredit your work. Even if it's only a transition chapter, it was still brilliant. The emotions are once again incredibly tangible and you write Obi-Wan so well! I loved the tension-filled encounter between Onasi and Obi-Wan, and love it how Onasi continually rouses irritation in him. Priceless.

I seem to have mixed emotions on Obi-Wan's doubt though. Don't get me wrong, it's believable and in-character, but I hope it dissipates soon...

The scene between Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon was! I haven't read a first re-encounter scene that well-written in a long time. It was incredibly heartfelt and made me all warm and fuzzy inside.

Keep writing and kudos!
Anakin's Girl 4eva chapter 7 . 10/15/2005
oh god! That was so sweet! I tell you what... you get Anakin to realise he is really good, and i'll go tell that stupid deluded old fool sidous exactly what i think of him and his stupid mind games... he he i should have some fun with that!

Update soon!
Eruvyweth chapter 7 . 10/15/2005
Wow. WOW. That is the single most well-written glowy-blue-Qui-Gon-and-Obi-Wan encounter I have ever read. Actually it's the only well-written glowy-blue-Qui-Gon-and-Obi-Wan encounter I have ever read. Don't know how you did it, but it was good. And as always I am ravenous for the next chapter. Thanks for writing!

Hieiko chapter 7 . 10/15/2005
Aww... I loved the scene between Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan.
Storyteller Person chapter 7 . 10/15/2005
Yay, great story! Update soon!
Caslia chapter 6 . 10/15/2005
O.O Oh! This is really, really good! I love how you keep everyone in character, Obi-wan is so well written. And it's hard to get an Oc character in a fic, but you do it with such ease. This is great! Please post again soon! :D
Lady Cora chapter 7 . 10/14/2005
Why did you label this chapter as "nothing"? It's brilliant! I loved the way Obi-Wan got Onasi to shut up. I could almost see his face! :-) And the meeting between Master and Padawan was very well written too. I don't know how you do it, but you manage, in a few short words, to flesh out all of the emotions that the characters are feeling. That's a pretty rare gift (and one which I'm still learning to master!)
JessicaTheFair chapter 6 . 10/14/2005
I just found this story and i love it
Anakin's Girl 4eva chapter 6 . 10/14/2005
Oh but he's not darth Vader, hes my Anakin...*sobs* this is so sad, please let Anakin come back soon, i cant go on knowing he's like this!

This is brilliant, update soon
Eruvyweth chapter 6 . 10/14/2005

That was really good, by the way. Very much what I was waiting for. wasn't have to write MORE! THANK you for updating so quickly; I must ask you once again to do it once more.

Eagerly awaiting the next chapters,

1884 chapter 4 . 10/14/2005
Wouldn't be Carth Onasi, would it?

(I know I already submitted a review for Chp. 5&6 but I just caught the name comment while I was re-reading. Boy, I feel sheepish now...)
1884 chapter 6 . 10/14/2005
Oh. That was incredibly heartrending. Once again, beautifully displayed emotions. I love how Anakin unconsciously longs for Obi-Wan's affection, and how Obi-Wan still thinks of Anakin as 'Anakin', and not as 'Vader'. That whole scene spoke pages. (Anakin's pain and confusion is dead-on and completely in-character, so don't worry about over doing it.)

I, for one, am growing quite fond of Healer Risto. Her blunt and unique personality adds some light humor during the dark times all the characters are facing. As long as the OC's don't overwhelm the plot, or take over any canon characters, I'm absolutely fine with them.

Wonderful job so far, and now I can't wait for some 'rational Anakin/Padme contact'. Keep writing!
Hieiko chapter 6 . 10/14/2005
That was incredibly heartwrenching!
Eruvyweth chapter 5 . 10/14/2005
! I am on the edge of my seat now. And I think you did a wondrous job with the part where Obi-Wan tells Yoda of their marriage. Very in-character. Keep it up!
1884 chapter 5 . 10/13/2005
Wow. Another brilliant update. You've really outdone yourself! I love the raw emotions (especially angst in Anakin's case) and Obi-Wan's thoughts on everything that has happened so far. Absolutely wonderful, to put it simply.

In the RotS novel, I find one of the last scenes (when Anakin is slipping down the lava bank) dialogue absolutely heart-wrenching. I started to cry because of the tangibility of all the emotions coming off the pages. I was near hyperventilating when Anakin called out to Obi-Wan, and Obi-Wan just turned his back on him.

Well, enough of my ramblings. I'm giddy with anticipation for the next installment! :D
442 | « Prev Page 1 .. 19 26 27 28 29 30 Next »