Reviews for A Resolution Between Shadows and Light
Caslia chapter 6 . 10/15/2005
O.O Oh! This is really, really good! I love how you keep everyone in character, Obi-wan is so well written. And it's hard to get an Oc character in a fic, but you do it with such ease. This is great! Please post again soon! :D
Lady Cora chapter 7 . 10/14/2005
Why did you label this chapter as "nothing"? It's brilliant! I loved the way Obi-Wan got Onasi to shut up. I could almost see his face! :-) And the meeting between Master and Padawan was very well written too. I don't know how you do it, but you manage, in a few short words, to flesh out all of the emotions that the characters are feeling. That's a pretty rare gift (and one which I'm still learning to master!)
JessicaTheFair chapter 6 . 10/14/2005
I just found this story and i love it
Anakin's Girl 4eva chapter 6 . 10/14/2005
Oh but he's not darth Vader, hes my Anakin...*sobs* this is so sad, please let Anakin come back soon, i cant go on knowing he's like this!

This is brilliant, update soon
Eruvyweth chapter 6 . 10/14/2005
AHH!

That was really good, by the way. Very much what I was waiting for. But...it wasn't enough...you have to write MORE! THANK you for updating so quickly; I must ask you once again to do it once more.

Eagerly awaiting the next chapters,

1884 chapter 4 . 10/14/2005
Wouldn't be Carth Onasi, would it?

(I know I already submitted a review for Chp. 5&6 but I just caught the name comment while I was re-reading. Boy, I feel sheepish now...)
1884 chapter 6 . 10/14/2005
Oh. That was incredibly heartrending. Once again, beautifully displayed emotions. I love how Anakin unconsciously longs for Obi-Wan's affection, and how Obi-Wan still thinks of Anakin as 'Anakin', and not as 'Vader'. That whole scene spoke pages. (Anakin's pain and confusion is dead-on and completely in-character, so don't worry about over doing it.)

I, for one, am growing quite fond of Healer Risto. Her blunt and unique personality adds some light humor during the dark times all the characters are facing. As long as the OC's don't overwhelm the plot, or take over any canon characters, I'm absolutely fine with them.

Wonderful job so far, and now I can't wait for some 'rational Anakin/Padme contact'. Keep writing!
Hieiko chapter 6 . 10/14/2005
That was incredibly heartwrenching!
Eruvyweth chapter 5 . 10/14/2005
! I am on the edge of my seat now. And I think you did a wondrous job with the part where Obi-Wan tells Yoda of their marriage. Very in-character. Keep it up!
1884 chapter 5 . 10/13/2005
Wow. Another brilliant update. You've really outdone yourself! I love the raw emotions (especially angst in Anakin's case) and Obi-Wan's thoughts on everything that has happened so far. Absolutely wonderful, to put it simply.

In the RotS novel, I find one of the last scenes (when Anakin is slipping down the lava bank) dialogue absolutely heart-wrenching. I started to cry because of the tangibility of all the emotions coming off the pages. I was near hyperventilating when Anakin called out to Obi-Wan, and Obi-Wan just turned his back on him.

Well, enough of my ramblings. I'm giddy with anticipation for the next installment! :D
Eruvyweth chapter 4 . 10/13/2005
Excellent. Harrowing and suspenseful. And we still haven't gotten any rational Ani-Obi contact - they have yet to really talk to each other, and waiting for it makes me cringe in anticipation. Please please please continue to update quickly!

Hieiko chapter 3 . 10/13/2005
Oh no! Sidious knows... oh, I think you wrote him well, but I really don't like that manipulative Sith. I'm looking forward to more angsty chaos over at the location of Ani, Padme, and Obi-Wan...

My name is basically from anime... Btw, your name is cool, too, "Cherry Moonshadow"! :)
Eruvyweth chapter 1 . 10/13/2005
Wow! This actually looks really good! I wasn't expecting a well-written story when I clicked on it, but now I can't wait for the next chapter - please update soon! You've taken the AU that everybody thinks of and hardly anybody can express right in words, and you've turned it into an enthralling fic. Please keep up this high standard throughout the story! I look forward to the coming chapters...

1884 chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
This is one of the best, well-written AU RotS fics that I've read in a long time! Kudos! :) You've gotten into the characters wonderfully and potray them brilliantly. The love shown between Padme and Anakin is beautiful, and extremely tragic. 'I just couldn’t let him fall. Not this time. Not when I could save him.' Beautiful lines from the first chp. I just wish that 'movie Obi-Wan' felt that way too, instead of giving up so quickly on Anakin. Well, with all that said, splendid job! I hope to see you update this real soon!
wswords chapter 3 . 10/11/2005
Good especially the 3rd chapter hope you continue.
437 | « Prev Page 1 .. 19 26 27 28 29 30 Next »