Reviews for A Resolution Between Shadows and Light
LeonaWriter chapter 17 . 3/21/2010
...Wow. I just wanted to say, while the feeling is still strong, that I am in a sort of awe at what you've done with that Onasi original character of yours. Both he and Healer Shian have so much depth to them, they're so, so likeable - not because they're nice people, but because they're realistic. I just wanted to say that. You've made Onasi into both a villian-type character, and someone who can be associated with, and that's not an easy task.

I only hope now that I'm going to find out why Shian has such negative connotations towards Jedi.
Ellen chapter 24 . 12/24/2009
"“I find your lack of faith disturbing, Commander.”"

ORIGINAL TRILOGY FTW! Loving the small quotes and call-outs. Awesome story!
Ellen chapter 20 . 12/24/2009
That tongue thing is amazing? I freaking LOVE The Island! This story is brilliant. _~
Ellen chapter 5 . 12/24/2009
Haha, Onasi. A descendant of beloved Carth Onasi from KotOR, perchance?
meme chapter 25 . 9/26/2009
this is a great story

srry i didn't read it earlier!

i am really, REALLY hooked!

plzplzplz update soon

this is offically one of the best fanfic's

i've ever read!

great plot, super suspence

and you also keep the reader reading until the very last word!

plz update soon

Gwenneth chapter 25 . 9/24/2009
Oh darn it. Not finished! And no update in over a year. Ack, you know now I have to go and finish it in my mind and that's not nearly as good as being able to read it! I do wish you'd pick it up again and finish it...hint hint. I'm not one to talk, I've got two unfinished fics and one is well over a year since I updated, but ... I'll beg...please?
Isaha chapter 25 . 8/7/2009
... and it's only now at the 25th chapter that I realize you didn't update since a year. Damn it! I so wanted to read the rest of the story, to know if Anakin would eventually make it though the darkness, if he would finally turn Sidious down, if he would be there to see the birth of his twins, if he would be fixed deep inside, if the last three Jedi would be the masterminds of the rebellion, how they will get through the dark times of the Empire...

Come back D': This story is just too great to be left unfinished!
Isaha chapter 20 . 8/7/2009
Dang. I'm jealous of Shian now. xD Obi-Wan in love seems to be a bit OOC but the way he deals with the situation is definitely not. His fellow Jedi are such teases xD

Good job with this chapter. The enlightened mood sure is pleasant, compared to the dark atmosphere that reigned since a long time!
Isaha chapter 11 . 8/6/2009
Onasi. Which side are you on, dammit? I'm so relieved that there are at last some people here determined to support Anakin, at all costs - especially Padmé and Obi-Wan, of course. I'm glad Yoda is comprehensive and willing to give him a new lease on life as well!
Isaha chapter 9 . 8/6/2009
Thank God, Anakin can be left alone, with no dark tentations - at last from the Emperor. He struggles still, but I'm sure he will find the light again.

I'm so glad to have found your fic! I'm more used to read Naruto stories, and I'm so very happy to discover that there are great writters for Star Wars as well 3.
Isaha chapter 5 . 8/6/2009
This is perfect. Perfect. May Anakin come back to the light side, to his former life, to his friends, his wife, his children...
Isaha chapter 2 . 8/6/2009
Oh, Obi-Wan. This is heartbreaking. But I feel soothed at the same time. Thank you Obi-Wan for allowing him to live and to have the chance -even minimal- to overthrow Darth Vader for a moment.

Now it's up to you, three.

Thank you, miss the authoress. Really. I was kind of depressed after having re-watched the entire Star Wars saga, especially ROTS. Thank you for saving 'my' beloved characters ;) ...
Kimsa Ki-Lurria chapter 25 . 7/14/2009
This is really, really good. Honestly. I just drank up the chapters one by one and then I hit this one and realized there wasn't anything else to read...and it hasn't been updated in over a year.

Please update as soon as you can; let us know you haven't completely forgotten about this wonderful story.

ShadowedTaco chapter 25 . 6/21/2009
Wow.. Awesome story... so far...
queenieb chapter 25 . 3/1/2009
I'm so glad I've found this fic! This is really a marvelous story - I just devoured the whole thing in one sitting. Your characterizations are really outstanding, and you have done such a nice job of thinking out where to take the story and its players. I just love a well crafted AU ... and what a cliffhanger you've given us! I'm really desperate now to find out what happens, so don't leave me hanging too long!
439 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »