Reviews for A Resolution Between Shadows and Light
ShadowedTaco chapter 25 . 6/21/2009
Wow.. Awesome story... so far...
queenieb chapter 25 . 3/1/2009
I'm so glad I've found this fic! This is really a marvelous story - I just devoured the whole thing in one sitting. Your characterizations are really outstanding, and you have done such a nice job of thinking out where to take the story and its players. I just love a well crafted AU ... and what a cliffhanger you've given us! I'm really desperate now to find out what happens, so don't leave me hanging too long!
X5 - 452 and 494 chapter 25 . 11/28/2008
You can't leave us hanging like that! You need to update soon! You aren't going to kill Anakin are you? Please say no that would just ruin the storey for me. This is such a great/fabulous storey it would be a shame to do that. So I'm begging yuo to PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update SOON! PLEASE!
meril-morn chapter 25 . 11/8/2008
oh, this is a really wonderful story, i so hope you won't abandon it... keep on going :-)
Elenothar chapter 25 . 8/21/2008
Great story! Please continue.
White Evergreen chapter 25 . 5/15/2008
Quin, no! Sidious you bully, leave him alone! Using his wife and son as bait like that! Well, wouldn't be the first time, but still he's just so... evil!

Arg! Well, at least Anakin is starting to come back to his old self. Only better that before because this time he's got both Obi Wan and Padme with him to fight back the darkness.

Oh, I love this story! Update soon alright? I can't wait to read what happens next!
White Evergreen chapter 18 . 5/14/2008
"Anakin accepted that easily enough. He didn’t think someone who was dead would have much to do."

I'm sorry, it's just such a wow, he's really out of it kind of thought. Makes me laugh, ha ha.

Excellent story. So much angst, and yet so much fluff! Love it!
sohna chapter 25 . 4/27/2008
This is really excellent. I've tried myself to write a first person Obiwan where he saved Anakin after their fight on Mustafar and I couldn't get it to come out right, so I am doubly impressed. I only hope you haven't abandoned the story as it deserves to be completed. Sadly, there aren't very many stories (in fact, I've only found yours so far) that pick up at that moment (without time travel involved). Please do continue it.
IVIaedhros chapter 5 . 4/7/2008
Excellent work so far. I look forward to reading more.
Freedom Tide chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
OMG! that was so heart-braking! I'm gonna keep reading! Keep it up, I like stories where Anakin is redeemed.
kike chapter 25 . 2/16/2008
Hey, I've speed-read your story and it's amazing! I'm thankful you didn't rush on the actions and slowly worked around the psychological and mental spheres of the story and characters. I like the fact that we see it from Obi-Wan's point of view -well, mostly. I'm not too keen on Shian/Obi-Wan, but she's a nice character; well-developped and interesting.

I hope Obi-Wan doesn't get caught... really, you better... well anyways... the canon story is already so tragic... do make it better, no?

Thanks for posting

-kike-
red lighting chapter 25 . 2/9/2008
love it update fast
Arkeus chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
interesting, at the very least.

I, somehow, missed this fic before...O.o
FuNnY cIdE chapter 25 . 1/29/2008
Oh wow! Amazing Chapter! Crazy ending!

Keep On Writing;)
SuperBlonde chapter 25 . 1/25/2008
OMG! You're back! This is so cool! I've loved this story since the first chapter, but I'd given up on it. What a nice surprise to find that notice in my inbox. :) Please tell me you're really going to finish it and not just leave us dangling!
441 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »