Reviews for A Resolution Between Shadows and Light
Elenothar chapter 25 . 8/21/2008
Great story! Please continue.
White Evergreen chapter 25 . 5/15/2008
Quin, no! Sidious you bully, leave him alone! Using his wife and son as bait like that! Well, wouldn't be the first time, but still he's just so... evil!

Arg! Well, at least Anakin is starting to come back to his old self. Only better that before because this time he's got both Obi Wan and Padme with him to fight back the darkness.

Oh, I love this story! Update soon alright? I can't wait to read what happens next!
White Evergreen chapter 18 . 5/14/2008
"Anakin accepted that easily enough. He didn’t think someone who was dead would have much to do."

I'm sorry, it's just such a wow, he's really out of it kind of thought. Makes me laugh, ha ha.

Excellent story. So much angst, and yet so much fluff! Love it!
sohna chapter 25 . 4/27/2008
This is really excellent. I've tried myself to write a first person Obiwan where he saved Anakin after their fight on Mustafar and I couldn't get it to come out right, so I am doubly impressed. I only hope you haven't abandoned the story as it deserves to be completed. Sadly, there aren't very many stories (in fact, I've only found yours so far) that pick up at that moment (without time travel involved). Please do continue it.
IVIaedhros chapter 5 . 4/7/2008
Excellent work so far. I look forward to reading more.
Freedom Tide chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
OMG! that was so heart-braking! I'm gonna keep reading! Keep it up, I like stories where Anakin is redeemed.
kike chapter 25 . 2/16/2008
Hey, I've speed-read your story and it's amazing! I'm thankful you didn't rush on the actions and slowly worked around the psychological and mental spheres of the story and characters. I like the fact that we see it from Obi-Wan's point of view -well, mostly. I'm not too keen on Shian/Obi-Wan, but she's a nice character; well-developped and interesting.

I hope Obi-Wan doesn't get caught... really, you better... well anyways... the canon story is already so tragic... do make it better, no?

Thanks for posting

-kike-
red lighting chapter 25 . 2/9/2008
love it update fast
Arkeus chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
interesting, at the very least.

I, somehow, missed this fic before...O.o
FuNnY cIdE chapter 25 . 1/29/2008
Oh wow! Amazing Chapter! Crazy ending!

Keep On Writing;)
SuperBlonde chapter 25 . 1/25/2008
OMG! You're back! This is so cool! I've loved this story since the first chapter, but I'd given up on it. What a nice surprise to find that notice in my inbox. :) Please tell me you're really going to finish it and not just leave us dangling!
Beautiful Jedi Master chapter 25 . 1/25/2008
This story is so wonderful. You really manage to capture the character's emotins. The only thing that bothers me is that you wrote this entire chapter in italics. I find it kind of annoying. But anyway, great story and I hope you update it soon!
AssaultSloth chapter 25 . 1/25/2008
This is a really cool story, that expands upon the reasons for Anakin's fall and the characters involved in a very believable way. Excellent job.
indigrl chapter 25 . 1/24/2008
What a nice surprise ! I had to go back and read the entire story over to really appriciate the update.I must admit I was surprised that you brought back Ventress instead of creating another Sith in a very intresting twist as is Quinlan Vos for a moment I really thought it was Anakin having the dream then I thought it was Obi-Wan as it was dreaming of a fallen Anakin again. Fantastic update, I'm with you till the end no matter how long it takes !

I have to ask have I reviewed before I think I have but if I haven't I'm really sorry.:)
Sexy Scottish Accent chapter 25 . 1/24/2008
Very typical Anakin: caring more about others than himself. Excellent character portrayal! And you had just the right amount of action and angst(?). Thanks for the update!
437 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »