Reviews for Russian Roulette
guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2017
o.o creepy vincent... err, i meant more creepy than normal.
Malenless' Uploads chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
Awesome! I can see Vincent doing this!
illsprawl chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Snark and yet somehow adorable. Poor old Cid. :D I love this.
Fetherhd chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
Hehehe I can just SEE Vincent pulling a shitty like this. Very convincing!
Shiruy chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
Holy shit! *chuckles in delight* Vincent is such an amazing little psycho. Poor Cid.
RandomTopic chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
This fic really made me laugh... Cid's terror amuses me...
Cheri-sama chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
Hahaha! Oh dear god. That was awesome. I love the way your wrote this, and I probably inappropriately killed myself laughign while reading it.
Zen chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
That was crazy and awesome at the same time. I loved it, really did. And now I'm off to see the rest of your work. I'm not big on reviews or comments in general, but this was worth saying something about. Hope the rest of your work is either as good or even greater than this!
fallingthrough11 chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
omg MY heart was even beating FAST a vincent is crazy - i love him - aw cid i love u too!
scarlettHuntress chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
...holy shit... i LOVE your evil, evil vinnie.
Schemergirl chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
I seriously wasn't expecting Vincent to turn the gun on himself... nearly gave me a heart attack too! I love the Russian roulette concept in this story.
yllom21 chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
OMG! Freaked out but very funny! Amusing story and very well written, I like this crazy Vincent!
cirruscastle chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
This may be one of the best Cid/Vincent's I have ever read, ever. You really know how to write these two characters. I often see people pairing them up and making their relationship sweet and sentimental in some way. I think that you have portrayed it exactly as it would be.

I love the way you start the story out with Cid's pure elation at being able to fly again.

I like the way Cid is just annoyed by Vincent's preoccupation with his gun and also the way that he trusts him to be firing it in his airship, expects that Vincent isn't hurting anything important.

I like the way you compare Vince's gun to Nanaki's fangs and Vince's grin to Nanaki's toothy grimace.

I love the way Cid throws himself at Vincent to stop him from shooting at himself.

I love how Cid has bought into the Final Fantasy idea that 30 some odd is actually old. I like how he tells Vincent he's going to have a heart attack. Heh. I like the metaphor about the bus.

Then it's crazy to know that Vincent only left one of the chambers in his gun empty and probably didn't even know which one it was.

This is an amazing short piece. I really enjoyed reading it. I love your dialogue for Cid. I love your Vincent who is a predator instead of a weepy angsty goth.
Jen chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
Oh that was good, crazy Vincent frightening Cid
RavenSchmidt chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
This is great, I love it. Its interesting how you kept the mood uniform throught the entire work. Sort of rambling,...random and a little tense. Good job