Reviews for The need to empty my head chapter 2 . 12/31/2007
NO NO NO...YOU'RE DRABBLES ARE GOOD, DONT STICK WITH SERIOUSNESS! seriously, you're a wonderful writer, writing about a wonderful couple! keep up the good work!
rizahawkeye21 chapter 6 . 5/29/2006
haha. the last one was kinda funny. :D anyways really really well done. update soon!
Suki dah Turdle chapter 6 . 5/26/2006
Wow... he actually wants to get his paperwork done... wow... .
Eye Of the Hawk chapter 5 . 5/20/2006
Yay you updated! Your drabbles are so cute and funny keep up the awsome work. Go ROYAI
Ookami-Lupin chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
Sweet. These are awesome!

rizahawkeye21 chapter 5 . 5/19/2006
you are such a brillant writer! i really liked these drabbles. beautifully written. update soon.
Eye of the Hawk chapter 3 . 4/16/2006
I love these drabbles (ROYAI lover). They're very good. Favs. List
NaruKami chapter 4 . 1/30/2006
LOl! That was fun! especially the miniskirt policy.
Flye chapter 4 . 1/29/2006
All of them are beautiful!

Loved them all.

Hawkeye Chuui chapter 4 . 1/28/2006
I loved these drabbles! I have noticed that I am a big fan of all of your stories _ so please make a ROYAI fan happy and update as soon as you can!
rizahawkeye21 chapter 4 . 1/27/2006
uve done it again! excellent work. i really like "i don't wanna see' even tho it kinda scared me lol ;) but i also liked that which cannot be understood. mama mustang o boy... lol update soon uve done well.
BentBackTulips chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
Military Personal: Fabulous. i love it. it describes her perfectly too.

Gunshot: TOT *sobs* o.o..o.o TOT TOT TOT TOT ToT ToT o.o...*sobs again*

Battlefield: Awesome. you sound so..teacher-ish. *remembers gunshot* TOT

Grave: Sweet and sad. i cried in that episode where Maes died. i guess im too emotional huh.

Weapon/Fine: its funny cause when i first started to red this the song "Hot Blooded" came on ITunes. They played it at my brothers memorial. dont know why you needed to know that. lol. but i thought it was funny cause its about her lighting a fire and them being cold. ok, ill stop babbiling.

(You Rock)
NaruKami chapter 3 . 1/7/2006
I guess I'm a fluff read too! Since I love the last two chapters better! *big smile* I liked that part in this with the baby. I was a little slow to catch on since I thought Riza was in a life and death situation again.
Jenn - formerly known as Guest chapter 3 . 12/2/2005
wonderful new set! Liar was oh so hilarious, and Smell of Blood was achingly cute :-) keep up the great work!
Flye chapter 3 . 12/1/2005
I also noticed that you had made them kiss as I read the third drabble. Grreat drabbles by the way.

Covered Eyes was really funny. They should've known anyways not to kidnap THE Riza Hawkeye [she's so awesome!].

The first one was really funny too! Roy is so gullible. He'll believe anything that comes out of Riza's mouth. tee hee.

Sweet and fluffy like cotton candy. Cotton candy god. lol.