Reviews for 30: Extraordinary
HcintaHr chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
OMG! You are a harmony shipper too! And with your awesome style of writing! I love you already :-)
loveislouder94 chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
A very perceptive and well written look at the Golden Trio. Good work! :)
deathy-cool chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
very unique and enjoyable. Well writen and thought out I liked it.
bookworm1256 chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
I loved this! ( though the h/hr bit had me cringing. Harry and Hermione are awesome as friends and I know Hermione loves Harry like a brother and he is a huge part of her world, but romantically ... No way! Those two as a couple is really gross!) I did love your annalisys of the trio! I especially liked the end where you put Ron as the heart and Hermione as the mind and harry as the soul! It's such a perfect analogy!
The elusive shadow chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
So beautiful, perfect and spot on. Almost poetic in the end. Weasley Granger Potter Heart mind and soul
JuseaPeterson chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
I really liked this. I think you captured the essence of Ron, Hermione and Harry. You describe them quite well in a third person kind of way, someone who isn't really with them the majority of the time. I wish you had brought up more the relationship between Ron and Hermione since you did the other relationships, but it was still good.

I love how you show all that Ron is. So many people just shove him to the side even though he has a major role in the trio's friendship. You captured that and I love the Heart, Mind and Soul, I never thought of it like that, but it's very true.

Great job on this.
RandomDream chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
Truly Extraordinary.

Wonderful. :)
cruelfeline chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
O.O Good grammar? At The world must be ending...

Hehe. Seriously, though, sometimes it's just so hard to find well written stuff on this site.

Great analysis; t'would be one hell of an English paper. I think you got everyone down extremely well, and the ending sentence was just wonderful . Keep up the good work.
shazia Born confused chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
weird...but kinda sweet

and i really liked the bit about heart mind and soul

tc!
grimlock78 chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
Awesome piece of fanfic! An extraordinary view on the trio's friendship.
Sar chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
This was wonderful! Very unique! I like how you showcased their temperments in how they write...including the graphology! Cool :-) (Will check out more of your stuff when I have some time).
Bonehammer chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
An unusual and well thought-out story. I like the way you deal with stuff that is normally glossed over in the book (half-transfigured animals? Alert the PETA! ;-) ).

On the minus side, the story is a tad longer than it ought to, and you could make your writing style more personal and captivating.

I suggest that you get a beta for your stories, because you have sound ideas that deserve to be rendered well.