Reviews for Dancers Reunuited
Delete-account-please-7751512 chapter 9 . 4/18
Nice I did enjoy reading it.
laiceewood26 chapter 9 . 12/17/2015
Absolutely wonderful, I loved it! Thank you so much for a wonderful closer to an awesome story... :-)
laiceewood26 chapter 8 . 12/17/2015
OH MY GOODNESS. I WAS ON THE EDGE OF MY SEAT THE HOLE TIME and I Finally got a WONDERFUL closure to a Wonderful storylinr THANK YOU SOOO MUCH It was awesome.
laiceewood26 chapter 6 . 12/17/2015
I am LOVING THIS PLEEEEAAASE KEEP'EM GOING.. you are a WONDERFUL WRITER AND I CSNT WAIT TO READ MORE
aleyara.nightcast chapter 9 . 7/22/2014
omg this was a perfect ending! :D I loved the story!
FateStryke chapter 9 . 7/15/2010
I really like this story, thought I'd let you know that Carlos' sons name is Rafael. But everything in the story seemed pretty perfect to me. I loved how they meetin the park like that. Really loved it kepp up the good work
Starlight116 chapter 9 . 2/20/2010
I loved this story, I just couldn't stop reading it :) But i do have one question tho...How do u pernounce Katey and Javier's daughters name? I couldn't get it right in my head so i just called her Ary though out the story...sorry.
female-otaku chapter 9 . 1/17/2010
Is that seriously it...srry but...I was kinda expecting a bit more...NOT that this want good, it was amazing but...well...idk...maybe just a bit more of the story would have been nice...& I know that this was updated back in 2006 and I sound annoying but...I just really liked yur story & just wanted to read more.
female-otaku chapter 6 . 1/17/2010
oh...sad face T.T
female-otaku chapter 5 . 1/17/2010
OH GOSH! RAPE AH! But hey...it's not rape if u yell "SUPRISE!" XD
female-otaku chapter 4 . 1/17/2010
So many different points of view all once...AH MAXIMUM OVERLOAD! But the ending was so cute...oh & I think his name was President Batistia btw...
female-otaku chapter 3 . 1/17/2010
Oh I just knew...deep down...that the man was Javier. I really like how yur story is flowing so far...but just the passing of time kinda confused me a little...but anyrate...I look forward to reading the other chapters! :)
female-otaku chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Oh good gosh! What a marvelious (sp?) beginning!
dreamer 3097 chapter 3 . 9/2/2008