Reviews for The Worst
jules chapter 12 . 1/26/2011
great story, can we have more please
Jules chapter 12 . 1/14/2011
I know it has been awhile but how about an update!
Trahnfisch chapter 12 . 1/14/2010
uh... will you finish this story? i would like to know how it ends!
tvaddict42 chapter 12 . 5/24/2007
Just came across this story today. It's not been updated for over a year - is it one you are still planning on continuing?

I had just gotten into it when it 'finished'. I'd like to see it resolved, as it seems as though it may only have a couple chapters left! :)
thegreatbluespoon chapter 12 . 10/13/2006
I need more!
MLN chapter 12 . 5/10/2006
Great story! hope Grissom and Sara work out!
SteffiesDoodles chapter 12 . 5/6/2006
hey its me again gd chappy

i hope you do well in exams hope your freinds ok

gsr is the best!

love steph x
JenB chapter 12 . 5/5/2006
I am really enjoying this story. Please keep writing it. Hope your friend and everything else is ok in your life. I look forward to the next chapter.
CSIGurlie07 chapter 10 . 3/13/2006
I'm sorry. I didn't mean that the story sucked, I just meant that the fact he left town sucked. You know, as a unfortunate turn of events. Now they're going to even more trouble tracking the suspect down. I apologize for any offense I may have given you. I love your story; I can't wait for the next chapter!
Ann chapter 11 . 3/12/2006
I really like this story, don't stop writing! I'd like to know what happens with Griss and Sara. What happend in their past..? Please continue :)
Heather chapter 11 . 3/12/2006
So interesting please continue soon !
dukespencer2 chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
It seems you are a good writer, but I can't read it all. Don't agree with the pairings. Can never see Sara and Gil together or Catherine and Warrick. Gil and Cath are definitely a good match. Sara's character has always turned me off and everyone else I know. Keep up the writing. Try Cath/Gil combination?
daynaa chapter 11 . 3/12/2006
ahh intense!

I like this story a lot:)!

Can't wait to see what happens!

Update soon!
CSIGurlie07 chapter 11 . 3/12/2006
that sucked
SteffiesDoodles chapter 11 . 3/11/2006
wow em ill still love your storys and im sorry to hear that eric and george didnt make it for your birthday!i loved this chapter

love steph