Reviews for The Worst
SaraStar chapter 5 . 11/15/2005
Great chapter again. Love your story! :) Add more soon, please!
thebondgirl chapter 5 . 11/15/2005
heyhey! i like it! keep going:)
Lady Maramalade Keys chapter 4 . 10/27/2005
write another chapter. i want to know or some of us who are reading your story wnats to know who raped sara and i also want to know if grissom is going to beat the crap out of sara's rapist.
Baba Yaga chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
You need ending punctuation (periods mostly) for your sentences.
SaraStar chapter 4 . 10/26/2005
I just love your story. It's really well-written! Please add more soon! :)
SaraStar chapter 3 . 10/25/2005
I love your story! Your writing is really good. :) Please post more soon, I can't wait!
Alex chapter 3 . 10/24/2005
I like it so far! (And I'd also like nothing more at the moment than personally dice who ever did that to Sara into a million billion pieces!) I liked the humour at the beginning, and the fact that its GSR, but.. maybe a bit more emotion on Warrick, Nick, & Greg's part? They know Sara as well as Catherine and Grissom do. Just thought I'd mention it. (And because after I read the part when Catherine broke the news, I could totally see Nick and Warrick, still holding the PS2 controllers, and one of the two chucking it to the floor and it breaking. And Greg throwing his coffee cup down or something.. more emotion, I guess.) I cant wait for the next chapter!

Alex_The_CSI
hockeymom chapter 3 . 10/24/2005
I love it. Please keep going.
Veronica10 chapter 3 . 10/24/2005
This is excellent. I am glad I found it. Onto the author alert you go so I don't miss one word of this.
Lanta chapter 3 . 10/24/2005
Another good chapter...
Jasper's Tears chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
omg plz up date like now
LadyJess chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
Oh. Intriging! REally want to read more...
Lanta chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
Good start. I'll await chapter 2.
43 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3