Reviews for Strange Bedfellows
Lakitalover chapter 6 . 4/22/2012
Spike and Angel are so oddly sweet together. You explain the foundations of their friendship beautifully. It's a shame we don't really get to see how it ends, but seeing as it probably wouldn't end well, I'm glad you left the story on a high note.
Lakitalover chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Awww. I love to characterization in this chapter. The way you capture Angel's point of view is just brilliant. Your writing style is very enjoyable to read. I hope I find the rest of the story this enjoyable. Also, I love the mental image of Spike waiting for Angel in hell with a gift basket. Lol.
Zilo chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
Love this. I skimmed your first chapter, started right in the middle and I was like 'Ohhh I like this.' And then I had to go back and read it completely and stay up past my bedtime to read the rest. I'd love it if you wrote more. Just sayin. :)
miri chapter 6 . 4/27/2009
This kind of confuses me but I guess you didn't finish it. I liked the beginning though :)
Suzie chapter 6 . 10/30/2008
Loved it, it's brilliant, well written, funny and touching, it was really great :) I enjoyed it a lot. Will there be a sequal? that would be nice but it really was brilliant, you wrote the characters very well and in character and I loved the way you worked them around each other, the ways that they wind each other up, that was very amusing. :) The plot was good to and the way you did it so I enjoyed it a lot, great story and gives a nice insight to both of the characters. :) Brilliant.
emeraldwolf chapter 6 . 1/31/2006
beautifully written fic. absolutelyl awesome. the characterization rocked. i love the chapter where Angel stitches up Spike, just the way you wrote it made it seem so intense. bravissima author, bravissima!
celeste9 chapter 6 . 11/3/2005
Oh, such a lovely quote! Thanks for thinking of me! This was a wonderfully fitting chapter to end with, if you do decide not to come back to it. I loved the image of Spike brooding, realizing he was brooding and deciding he needed to stop, but then brooding some more anyway. And Spike's incredibly random conversation starter was priceless. That their talking about nothing really meant something important was rather touching, and you captured Angel and Spike's "relationship" was perfect. Thanks for writing such a fabulous story!
mein-dritte-auge chapter 6 . 11/3/2005
I LOVED IT! :) Beautiful. Wonderful! There are so many adjectives I could use right now. *Sigh* Perfect ending. And I SO loved the dinosaur comments. :) Hm. I wonder why . . . :) You are quite welcome for everything, but I'm afraid that it is you who must be thanked. This fic was brilliant. *Hands you cookie*

I just love how you picked up on every little aspect of their relationship. Wonderful. I love it. I might just have to read it over again. :)
VampiressMelanisia chapter 5 . 10/31/2005
more. please. :D
celeste9 chapter 5 . 10/26/2005
I enjoyed the two-part chapters, they were very interesting and kinda creepy. I liked the contrast of Angel and Angelus, and you did Angelus very well. In this last chapter, I liked how you brought the part of Spike that is still William into play, and Spike's song was very funny! And, as a lover of quotes myself, Angel and Spike's game was a welcome surprise. You did a nice job of subtly moving the plot forward and developing the characters and their relationship.
mein-dritte-auge chapter 5 . 10/26/2005
*Sigh* That is what I've been waiting for for the past . . . what? Week-ish? Beautiful. I loved it. I'm gonna run out of cookies soon. :)

Everything about this is just great.

The little jingle that Spike made? Brilliant. I think I'll be singing it myself. I wondered what The Wizard of Oz had to do with the fic. :) That was a stroke a genius.

And all of the little comments that Spike made throughout the chapter. . . :) Nice to see you're finally comfortable with your Spike-voice.

The little quotes game was adorable.

By far, though my favorite line of the chapter: "Well, that was an Angelus smile if Spike had ever seen one. One of the good ones, one of the shivery ones." *Falls over on floor* Beautiful. I loved it. Your writing is just *sigh* Makes me smile. :)
Spikeddraco666 chapter 4 . 10/24/2005
NO! whats going on with Spike? why is Angelus there! well please please continue i must know!
mein-dritte-auge chapter 4 . 10/24/2005
OMG!It's Chapter 4! (aka Chapter 3 Part 2) :) I love it. Very . . . oh wow. Spooky, I guess. Just . . . wow. Amazing. I hope you feel this was worth your efforts, because I sure do. I can't wait for the next one. This is just . . . veryveryvery good. Did I mention that I love your Angelus? He's perfect. I love . . . well, everything. Let's hope the Fanfic Fairy helps you out with the next installment.
mein-dritte-auge chapter 3 . 10/21/2005
Oh boy! Look, its the "Angel-thing"! :) I loved that. I loved this chapter. Wonderful. You should be happy with it. I certainly was. It looks like we're both having hard times with our fics, huh? :) The Fanfic fairy must be broken. I'll go return it and get a new one.

But seriously, this chapter was REALLY good. I loved the Gunn-thing and the Illyria-thing too. Very nicely done. I hope you get the second part finished soon. I'll have to come up with some more Spike-bribes. :) Oh! And your Angelus? Perfect. Loved him.

Good luck with Part Two.
Roses chapter 2 . 10/17/2005
Please continue, I am really enjoying your story. I hope you have Spike take a little bit of time to heal some more. Thanks for writing this.