Reviews for The Waking Hour
NowPanicAndFreakOut chapter 24 . 5/31/2013
I really hope this comes off hiatus soon... Please? :D
dreaming of ravens at night chapter 24 . 7/17/2010
Wow I never thought HE would be a more thorn in Erik's side than now. Keep up the work you are generously bestowing on us and update soon please.
endocranium chapter 24 . 3/11/2010
I love this story! I hope someday you start writing it again - I'd love to know how you planned to end it.
Wood Dragon chapter 24 . 8/10/2009
Hi, this is a very nice story, with a unique premise, and it makes thoroughly enjoyable reading - why don't you continue?
phantom-jedi1 chapter 24 . 5/6/2007
I will say this with complete honesty: this is one of the best POTO stories I have ever read. Easily. Yes, there are a few typos from time to time, but they do little to diminish your excellent writing style. Having read your profile (and Mirrormask), I understand why you have not yet continued. I encourage you to keep going, as writing may help you work through your emotions better. I know that this works for me, and may bring you some comfort.

phantom_jedi
Mel88 chapter 24 . 2/27/2007
Ah, love it, as always! Really, this story is quite brilliant and you still have me wondering who the man in Christine's dreams is! Although I doubt we'll ever know (and I doubt it's important...), but curiosity rankles me still!

So Erik and Buquet have a history, eh? I doubt they're schoolmates. My guess: Buquet's family worked for Erik's somehow, and of course, Joseph's jealousy of Erik's "easy" life has festered over the years. But why does Erik give into Buquet's requests? Maybe you've said before...maybe I should go back and read, but I can't recall you ever mentioning it. Hm, perhaps in a later chapter then.

Anyways, great, as always! :)
Lady Wen chapter 24 . 2/23/2007
This is a mesmerizing story. I like your idea about death, heaven/hell and how to right the wrongs that had been made previously. I am curious about this connection w./Bouquet and am anxious for your next update.

LW
invaderoperaghost chapter 24 . 2/23/2007
This was an interesting chapter.
lainersss chapter 24 . 2/22/2007
I'm wondering if the hold Buquet has over him has to do with Madeleine (sp). Wonderful chapter...Can't wait for more. Also, I hope things get better for you. Sending good wishes your way!
terbear chapter 24 . 2/22/2007
I really liked Christine's response about hoping to be forgiven herself is how she can forgive Erik. I also like how protective he is of her. I'm a big fan of this story. I'm sorry you've been through a difficult time, but, selfishly, I'm glad you've been able to continue this story. Just as I look forward to seeing much more of your story, I look forward to better times for you personally. God bless you.
Lady Wen chapter 14 . 2/22/2007
This story is... WOW!
Timeflies chapter 24 . 2/22/2007
Keeping her safe at all cost from Buquet in on Erik's mind. Just what it is has me puzzled More please.
iluvphantom chapter 24 . 2/22/2007
What DOES Buquet have over Erik that is making Erik pay him? It must be a whopper.

Can't wait for more.
jtbwriter chapter 24 . 2/22/2007
I forgive you for almost causing me to lose hope this would be finished-this was very intriguing!

What hold does Buquet have on Erik? And...Why can't he kill him like before?

I like that Christine knows better now-but what's going to happen? Thanks for a goodie-now what?:)
Lainersss chapter 23 . 2/22/2007
And another good story. Please update this! You cant leave us hanging with Joseph out to cause more trouble.