Reviews for My Brooding, Sadistic, Egoistical Guardian Angel
Cursed-Melody chapter 2 . 1/14/2006
Why are they going to Heaven? I can't wait to find out. I hope you'll update soon.
darknessmistess chapter 2 . 1/14/2006
O! Cool! Sasuke can fly like a birdy! Update!
fRenZ4EveR chapter 2 . 1/14/2006
Cool! up-date soon!
Dark Angelic Kitty chapter 2 . 1/14/2006
you finally updated! and it was good as ever, but did u have to make it so short? lol, well anywz, update soon! hoping to read more! and i don't think sasuke was ooc at all. but i thot everyone in the class would drool over him including sakura tho. oh well, bye for now!
Aitashiaku chapter 2 . 1/14/2006
aww! X3 imagining Sasuke and Sakura flying together is just so adorable! i'm imaginning a Sasuke with black wings and sakura in high school uniform. but anywaiz, can't wait for your next update! Please update soon! happy belated x-mas and new year to you too! and Happy holidaiz! ttyl!

-Aitashiaku
krista chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
You know...as much as I admire every single fanfic you have ever made, you are updating to many fanfics...infact YOU HAVEN'T EVEN UPDATED AT ALL...well, not much anyway! Just focuse on one or two fanfics at the mooment, that wouldn't be to hard to update now would it? AND IF YOU DON'T UPDATE THE FANFICS YOU'VE STARTED WITH, I'M GOING GOING TO SMOKE YOUR ASS INTO A DIFFERENT PLACE THAN EARTH!
cweam and cheese chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
GAHH I HATE CLIFFYS..*rips hair* UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!
otakualways chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
please update soon
Kimchi77 chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
*cries* I wish it was longer, but the story seems to be pretty good so far.
fRenZ4EveR chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
Up-date soon!
Mrs. Dorian Gray chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
nice! i like your story _

hope you continue it and please update soon _

- yinyang-sensei
XxaoshixX chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
nice fic
Rel chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
Please update soon... it's pretty interesting... it's good... it's awesome... lol...
ButaLove chapter 1 . 10/31/2005
H3ll0! L1k3 ur 5tory, pl3as3 updat3 ASAP. SASUSAKU..,yay!
animeforever24 chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
NICE STORY! i hope u can update soon...but i feel bad for hikari...is she still going to be in this story!
66 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »