Reviews for Heart of Darkness
Nemo the Wanderer chapter 17 . 7/1
Great story! I think it worked out much better without Skywalker whining all over the place. My only nitpick was with Yoda's grammar but I won't fault you, it takes a deep understanding of Jedi philosophy (or at least Bushido, as most Jedi teachings are based heavily on Samurai mysticysm) to nail it just right. Over all good job.
Ky111 chapter 17 . 6/22
Great story, very sad but I understand the appeal to do something different and not go for the sappy everything is perfect happy ending.

I've actually read this before but for some reason I didn't leave a review (figured I'd correct that).

Later.
starboy454 chapter 17 . 3/8
excellent
Guest chapter 17 . 10/23/2012
I like that...
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 17 . 6/15/2011
hating that Obi-Wan died, it completely ruined the story for me. :(
Phantom chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
I thought it was brilliant and because Obi-Wan is my favourite character I loved it even more!

Just a tip though you should make the important bits longer (please)
Padawan Sydney Bristow chapter 17 . 4/10/2006
wow that is dark! And I think you definitely pulled off a sucessful tragic love story. BRAVO!
Kenobifan chapter 14 . 2/23/2006
Okay, I read it. :) My heart aches. But, yes Obi-Wan is a hero.

I must say, it was wonderfully written... and a very exciting read.

But Obi-Wan D ED! *on my fifth kleenex* Oh help me control the tears of saddness. *Blows nose* On their wedding day? *holds hand to heart* Come back, come back Obi-Wan, be with Padme...or at least take her with you. :)

Sorry, I'm a wuss! :)
CrazyCanadianLLama chapter 17 . 12/19/2005
NO! YOU KILLED OBI! THE SORROW IN MY HEART WILL SURELY DESTROY ME! But the most of your other stories that i've read have happy endings so i forgive you :-)
clouseau chapter 17 . 10/21/2005
Well this is it. What a story! it has been a sad, angsty ride but from the fist to the last chapter an absolute joy. Congratulations you have officially become an awesome tragic writer **hands clapping** So what can I say, whether you attempt to write humour, romance, adventure or drama you always pull it off. I see you haven’t written a mystery fic yet… Uummhh what a challenge! I can totally see wet Obi as in AOTC going all Dick Tracy (oops! getting way off topic once more) in any case I’ll be here waiting for your next fic, whether you write a sad or a happy one.

Until then, Take care
QueenMeep chapter 17 . 10/20/2005
Even if you don't write another happy ending next time, it will be alright.

I liked it, amazingly enough. We don't always have to have happy endings.

You have the potential for a sequel to this as well, if you like writing with Luke, it seems. Or whatever you're having Yoda sense. LOL

Actualy, it's good to have this as an addition- there are too many fluffy stories out there, we need to remember the more serious sides to appreciate the fluff :D
Shannon C. Redfield chapter 17 . 10/20/2005
*Clapping* Bravo!
Sassy Sparrow chapter 17 . 10/20/2005
Kris, you've written a real masterpiece and if this was a challenge to yourself, you really managed it in a way, where you should be very proud of yourself!

I'm deeply impressed by this story and followed it briefly with every chapter.

Oh and I hope too that your next masterpiece will be a bit more... happy at the end ;o))

Take care and mtfbwy,

~Saskia~
Mylinda Antoinette chapter 17 . 10/20/2005
AW! HOW COULD YOU KILL OFF OBI-WAN? HE IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE CHARACTERS! (breathes deeply)... ok, I'm all right now. Anyway, please, make your next story happier, and I'll be watching for it!
3lions chapter 17 . 10/20/2005
it was a great tragic story, very well done. I do hope for sumthin a little happier next time ;) hehe i really did like it tho. awesome