Reviews for In the Interrogation Room
Divinara chapter 2 . 1/20/2011
DAnNSfreak -

Did you seriously have Mac say "hanky-panky"? That's one phrase I never would have imagined coming out of his mouth.

- Becca

P.S. I loved the visual I got of the Guiness record jaw-drops in the previous chapter. :D
Tvz chapter 4 . 5/18/2007
Great story..!

Btw,

It's Jim Brickman and Rebecca Lynn Howard..

Hehe

Keep up the good work!
LucyStar7 chapter 4 . 2/15/2007
love this story it's so in character !

DnA will live FOREVER!
esther chapter 4 . 11/5/2005
yay, finally they made up! it's funny how u made aiden sound so tough when she's supposed to be apologising to danny. 'what, so u wanna wear the ring. u can even wear the wedding gown on the day'. Lol, danny sounds so adorable when he replied 'sorry, dear'; he sounds henpecked! can't wait for the 5th one. Good job so far, kudos!
londsay chapter 4 . 11/1/2005
haha! i was right! his sister...good story
LadyxMadonna chapter 4 . 11/1/2005
Oh thank God! I was so hoping she was his sister! Can't wait for "In the Chapel"!
ecnal nogardnap chapter 4 . 11/1/2005
HUZZAH! Happy ending! I just love those! Well, this was great! But I'm looking forward to see how it'll tie up! Will there be anymore hitches before the happy ending? Well, we'll just have to wait and see! Keep it up!
ecnal nogardnap chapter 3 . 10/24/2005
O, THIS can't be good...Keep it up! This is getting good!
esther chapter 3 . 10/24/2005
sorry to disappoint u but i'm not ur clsmate. btw i'm from singapore, honey, so we can't possibly have met. aww... poor poor danny.. how many times has he injured himself eversince he got together with aid? she sure has a fiery temper! yay, waiting rather impatiently for ur last chappie ) btw, will it b ur very last chappie in this awesome series? will there be like 'in the church' or 'in the bridal shop' or smthing like that? hehe... forgive my blabbering, i juz totally adore this series!
bri.cheese10 chapter 3 . 10/23/2005
short and sweet chapter, leave us at the good part again! still haven't explained who the blonde bimbo was, but im sure we will in chapter 4, cant wait, update soon!
Ella chapter 3 . 10/23/2005
Well she's mad now..way to go Danny ehhe

Can't wait for the next chapter :D
londsay chapter 3 . 10/23/2005
ha...the last line was a good one... i think it fit perfectly..this is a really good, light story, i like it:)
LadyxMadonna chapter 3 . 10/23/2005
Yay an update! Now I want more! (Am I impatient or what?)
ecnal nogardnap chapter 2 . 10/21/2005
Read my name in reverse to see who I am!

Wow, I totally missed this second chapter! This was great! And once more, cliffhangers...No!

Well, I'm sure it'll turn out just great all the same! Happy endings rock!
lancepandragon chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
(thunderous applause) So THIS is how freedom dies...XD

Another great job! Hope to see more! Lots more!