Reviews for Stranger than Kimmy
Nintendo Fan 101 chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
really fantastic story but I have a question...who was Arianna's mother?
poe1911 chapter 6 . 11/17/2005
A very interesting twist there a the end. I am looking forward to seeing where this new story ends up. I liked the interaction between the two families in this fic, and personally I think you could have done more of that. But that is only my opinion. It was a very good effort, and an enjoyable read.
snipsa chapter 5 . 11/7/2005
Interesting twist. Luckily, I do believe you won't let anything too bad happen to Arianna, Gary too the rescue of course!

Very good chapter, at first the way Gary lashed out seemed a bit OOC, but the more I've thought about it the more it does seem like him. We've seen him say some stupid things before where the paper is concerned.

Hope to read more soon!
poe1911 chapter 5 . 11/7/2005
An interesting turn of events. I liked the bit in the last chapter about middle school and the "new kid attraction". I thought you captured that very well. I was a little surprised at Gary's initial reaction in this chapter, however we have seen him lash out before, so it wasn't far fetched. I look forward to seeing where this ends up. Keep up the good work.
snipsa chapter 4 . 10/24/2005
Again a very good update. You've developed this brilliantly. Danny is definitely starting to suspect something's up. Just hope that he isn't like the 80% of people on EE who thought that he planned the events just to be able to save it - ie. herocomplex.

I like the friendship between Steph and Arianna, and could clearly see the fight developing over the boy. That's just plain Steph!

Again very good, hope to see an update soon!
poe1911 chapter 3 . 10/20/2005
Another good chapter, you've done a good job arousing the reader's curiosity about the cabbie and the whereabouts of the paper. I look forward to further updates to clarify these points. Keep up the good work.
snipsa chapter 3 . 10/19/2005
Very good chapter! I love the way you write Kimmy, totally in character - Being proud of being told she sounds abysmal, can see it clearly! "g"

I love the fact that you add just enough humour that it doesn't become a total comedy, but it's not just drama all the way.

You do have me wondering what you have planned with the paper not arriving, great job, can't wait for the update!
snipsa chapter 2 . 10/16/2005
This is definitely developing into something good. (It's already good, but you know what I mean ;) )

I loved the irony in, "Don't they already have a fullhouse?", Thanks for a great read, hope to read more soon!
poe1911 chapter 2 . 10/15/2005
You've done an excellent job setting the stage. I'm looking forward to see what happens next.
Kayla Tsukino chapter 2 . 10/14/2005
wow, and cool you got the ages right... amazingly. Not many people keep up with the timeline. Hey did you ever do a story where It mentioned a little about Araina's mother, maybe a one-shot somewhere? Or kinda like an orgain type thing... that explains what made the two of them so close and what not... if so what is the title? and if not, do you plan on writting one? I love how she has such a close knit relanship with her father, but I kinda would like to find out if there is a backstory.
snipsa chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
I love the interaction between Arianna and Gary, oh by the way It's quite weird but it seems we have quite the same taste in tv-shows. Love Early Edition, Doc and Full House. Hope to read more soon. A very good start.
Kayla Tsukino chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
wow your writting a chapptered fanfic wow... at any rate, good job so far with the story, I can't wait to see what happens next... keep it up... although I think you should mention where in the series every one is at in full house... you mentioned the twins were one, and you mentioned stephanine, but she wouldn't be all that little if the twins were 1 she'd be 11...
poe1911 chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
A good start on the follow-up. I love how the paper changes to suit whatever city they're in. I really like the character of Arianna. I'm anxious to see where this one goes, so keep the chapters coming.