Reviews for Counselor
Serit chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
You know, this could have been, *should* have been, a B-story in an episode (well, not the Trip 'n' Mal one, the network would shriek over that one), but that's just so precious-everyone coming in and complaining to Phlox-and then, he's taking notes at the end of the day. LTINPMP!
Foolish Mortal chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
I just finished a three day calculus assignment- this story was great for some humour! Thank you! I especially enjoyed T'Pol's psychiatric session.
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
*buries face in hands and shakes head sadly* Poor Phlox. And poor bat. This is just turning out to be one of those days.
jazzy chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
Very cute! :) Sweet story.
T'eyla chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
LOL

Lovely piece of work

my favotite part was the one about the lightbulb :)

greetings :)
neptune60 chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
Can't really see everyone pouring out their intimate feelings to Phlox. Usually love Trip and Malcolm together but they seem really out of character here.
sashicat chapter 1 . 10/13/2005
Very nice! I liked the pairing of Hoshi and Travis. I always thought there was a spark between the two of them. Of course, Linda Park is so charismatic that she sparked with everyone. T'Pol and Archer fighting about Porthos was quite cute. You had their points of view right in character. And of course, Phlox acting as a councilor was used many times in the show. And I think it worked very well. It was a good way for the characters to express their inner feelings. And of course, Phlox is a great character. I'm still don't know where this "cook" came from in TATV. Oh well, let's not go there! Great job!
firebirdgirl chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
Cute!
JM9 chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
Usually I look forward to your stories, but I wasn't keen on this because the characterisations seemed off. I didn't mind the slash aspect between Trip/Malcolm because their friendship, the way we saw it on screen, could be seen as that. But we know from screen that Trip isn't a messy type, so that was a bit off. I can't seen someone as private as T'Pol talking to Phlox about a relationship with a superior officer, especiall sinch such a relationship would be against her nature in the first place. Same with Archer, especially since he stated on screen that he broke up with his old girlfriend, Erica, because she was his subordinate. So having him in an relationship with T'Pol comes across as odd for his characterisation and again, he isn't the type to discuss it with Phlox, especially as Phlox is in a unique position where he can take command away from him. Phlox also has a pyscology degree, but as we also see on screen, he hasn't got much of a clue about humans, so I doubt he would be in an ideal position to advise them.

Sorry I didn't like this one, but it won't stop me from reading more stories you may write in the future because I think you are an excellent fanfiction writer. So don't get dishearted, looking forward to future stories from you.
RoaringMice chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
Your description of Phlox and the bat at the beginning was wonderful. Richly detailed, nice flow. I liked how you brought it back to the bat at the end, full circle, as it were. And a nice twist, that Phlox, counsellor to all, is so clueless about his own personal life.
Rinne chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
Don't particularly like the pairings, but it didn't stop me from really enjoying this!

I particularly loved the description of Phlox feeding the bat at the start, it was wonderful.
The Libran Iniquity chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
Just skimmed through this again, and yes it was just as brilliantly giggle-inducing as the first howeer-many times I've read it :D

Great fun, and thanks! I would grin ear-to-ear for you, but I've got a bloody cold at the moment *sniffs*

Once again, great story, told you this already ;)
Gabi2305 chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
Patience? Wann hätte ich bei dieser Story Geduld gebraucht? Ich hab doch nur meine Lobeshymnen abgelassen ;o). Aber danke für die Erwähnung meiner bei dieser Story kümmerlichen Dienste ;). Ich hab es nochmal richtig genossen, sie zu lesen, vor allem der Schluss ist einfach köstlich.