Reviews for THROUGH THE YEARS
Guest chapter 28 . 7/16/2014
This story is wonderful. Great plot. Great characters. First time I ever realized jacks real pain in loosing Charlie. One of my favorite fan fiction yet. Thank u
Olafur Neal chapter 15 . 6/23/2014
Seriously tho, I both love this and it makes me so freaking mad. OMG! This story is so great so far and I cannot wait to read the whole thing through.
Channach chapter 28 . 3/6/2014
WOW, it's 8 years old and still knocking wind out of me. Thank you so much for this one. I cried, I laughed and I've read whole your story in one breath.
AshLiz chapter 28 . 8/1/2013
Cute story!
LPeck chapter 28 . 4/4/2013
The beginning, beginning of the middle and the end of the end were the best parts of this fanfic (if that actually made sense to anyone who isn't me and doesn't ramble a great deal) the middle of the middle and the end of the end just felt a bit errrr... So I think I'd have to give this 7 out of ten cause it is a good fic and the characters are interesting and understandable but mainly cause the beginning was really quite funny.
Amme92 chapter 28 . 11/9/2011
An awesome storyXDXD
LeeeB chapter 27 . 7/28/2011
loved it...exept there is the fact with the age difference...it is actually 16 years. carter was born in the late 60th and o'neill in the early 50th.

next to that, now, the last chapter...if both of them would work together there is the problem with the USAF regulation about fraternization with a CO, jack and sam wouldn't be able to be in the same chain of command. a happy 'happy' ending wouldn't be possible with the canon SG-1
Katess chapter 28 . 5/14/2011
I am pretty sure I have read this story from start to finish about 20 times! It is not only my favourite fan- fiction story but probably my favourite read! I love this SO much!

I can recite what happens in every chapter from memory and i absolutly love that!

I wanted to thank you for writing such an amazing story!

It is genious the way you connected the two characters lifes I sometimes forget that it is just a story it's so real feeling!

When I read it, the imagery is SO well done that i picture the entire story as a movie in my head.

I cannot even tell you how much i love it!

Fantasic job! :)
ellenmarjhotmail.com chapter 28 . 2/18/2011
HI I JUST FINISHED READING YOUR FIC AND I GOT TO SAY I BET YOU HID BEHIND YOUR CHAIR WHEN POSTING SOME OF THIS CHAPTERS. I WAS LITTERALY THROWING IMAGINARY BRICKS AT YOU FOR WHAT YOU PUT THEM THROUGH I THOUGHT I WAS NEVER ENDING. I WAS LAUGHTING ONE MINUTE THEN SWAERING THE NEXT. I LOVE THAT YOU INCLUDED SOME OF SAM'S MILITARY CARRER NOT MANY FICS DO WHICH FIND FRUSTRATING WHEN THEY CON ON JUST JACKS AND SCIM OVER SAM'S. YOU ARE A BRILLANT WRITER AND ARE ONE OF MY FRAVIOTE AUTHORS. PLEASE KEEP POSTING IT HELPS BREAK UP MY UNI WORK.
Stargate Barbie chapter 7 . 12/10/2009
Great story... but you do realize that Miami is about 230 miles from Cape Kennedy right? On a good day without a launch it would take close to 3 hrs to drive there.

You would have been better off having her land in Orlando! Think of all the great hotels there :)
genjacksgirl90 chapter 28 . 11/6/2009
Taking the words of Rainbow Sun Franks I have to say "I lov IT!" It was a absolutely beautiful story and I loved it. Thank you for writing and posting.
genjacksgirl90 chapter 8 . 11/5/2009
I just started to read your story today and let me tell you, I can't stop reading it! It is wonderful! I liked this chapter, I kept saying to myself as I read it 'Please let Jack make it to the graduation, please let him make it' and I wan not disappointed at all!
Missing Linka chapter 28 . 8/18/2009
I've read it two times ... I still love it ... Grace is such a sweetie!

THX

God bless you!

Thara
Missing Linka chapter 13 . 8/17/2009
I loved what you wrote about "happily ever after" ...
prosopopoiia chapter 28 . 8/11/2009
What a cute story! It was very enjoyable, and I loved how you named her Grace.