Reviews for Only You
Guest chapter 15 . 6/21/2016
Beautifully written. I couldn't stop reading. A good love story with nicely balanced elements to make the story believable, intriguing, and heartfelt.

The conflict of emotions, communication and physical challenges gave validity to the concerns of the main characters. Wonderful choice of descriptive words made the story flow with a balance of danger and safety, emotions and logic, doubt and certainty, anger and joy, and passion.

You captured the personalities of the characters extremely well, without utilizing extra unnecessary phrases and words.

In closing, I expected too much attention on the physical sexual aspects of passion and was very happy to find that the storyline and content did not focus heavily on that but rather the quality and extent of the emotional bonds of love.

Excellent read, I hope you will continue to write more. You are very talented.
Cap'nFrances chapter 15 . 12/10/2015
I really enjoyed the story. Some days romantic fluff is exactly what I need. It would be great if you would write some more, maybe a story in which Lorian comes back I no their lives.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2015
Ok, there was a lot I liked about this story, and I liked it enough to favorite it, but the angst was just too much for me, where Trip was concerned. It was brutal. I mean you just feel so bad for the guy that you hope he slits his throat and puts himself out of his misery, but that might just be me. I'm tempted to take a peek at Closer Than You Think, but frankly I'm afraid of what you'll do to Trip, so I'll have to think about it : )
Great work.
paulc5 chapter 15 . 5/9/2014
Beautifully balanced story. The right mix of everything and the epilogue was the icing.
Think about writing more...
WarriorDrgnMage chapter 11 . 3/31/2014
To answer your question. I love the fluff it's so heart warming and nice to read because the series -no tv series really- has the screen time to have so much fluff.
g-love99 chapter 15 . 3/13/2014
Loved it!
g-love99 chapter 12 . 3/13/2014
Really Like how you are including the issue with starfllet and babies on board here...
Yashida chapter 15 . 3/11/2013
Beautiful!
Jamieson Zed chapter 15 . 2/7/2013
I loved this story - a great mix of angst and fluffy happiness. I hope you do end up writing more stories one day!
Jenndifurry chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
I'm so glad that I found this story on FanFiction I love this story an I kept losing it on the house of tucker I am so happy does a dance of joy.
waffenmac chapter 15 . 8/6/2012
A superb story my only hope is that you do a squel
waffenmac chapter 13 . 8/6/2012
another superb chapter
waffenmac chapter 12 . 8/6/2012
I reall hope it works out for TNT
waffenmac chapter 11 . 8/6/2012
another fantastic chapter
waffenmac chapter 9 . 8/6/2012
Great chapter and footnote I am really enjoying the story.