Reviews for Ain't Worth It
mudpuddledemon chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Aw! So sweet! Love it.
Wurmy chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
Hello, Hello. Look at me! The most lazy feedback writer. And here I am writing. Your story is great! It's so real, and I think that's a rare thing, when it comes to jayne. And i love jayne! Thank you for this great fanfic!

Kallias Grimm chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
This was a ridiculously cute story, I really enjoyed it :D Like others have said you got the conversation between the two of them down perfectly, and its always nice to see a softer side of Jayne :)
Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Wow, this was really great. What a telling reason for Jayne to be mad... he thinks he's not worth it. Great job with this!
Hope-W chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
very very very cute!

loved it!
Kasei Tomodatchi chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
Yes, yes! I agree with Silver-and I too would LOVE to see more of this! You've captured both of them so perfectly, I really like your style and what you've done so far! :3
silver chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
Excellent! Man, everyone in this category seems to have Jayne and Kaylee's speech patterns down perfectly, and your fic is no exception. Great work; I love it!

(and would love to read a continuation, if you were so inclined ;) )

Kyizi chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
*squee* Love it! You plannin' a follow up?
Skadesake chapter 1 . 11/4/2005
Extremely cute . *hugs you* Just wonderful this story is.
Kari Leann chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
Wow! I really loved this. I know this pairing isn't that popular, but I love it. I haven't been able to get it out of my head since I listened to the commentary on the DVDs. I think you have really captured Joss Whedon's original idea of Jayne having a secret crush on Kaylee, and his desire to protect her. Keep up the good work!
ChaiGrl chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
That was so sweet. Can't wait to see what u come up with next. HAPPY WRITING!