Reviews for Forbidden
marthapreston4 chapter 39 . 3/16/2014
welllll that got depressing fast
marthapreston4 chapter 28 . 3/16/2014
Dont get me wrong its nice that Malfoy is protecting her but wouldnt Dumbledore have that already arranged
marthapreston4 chapter 18 . 3/16/2014
I am kind of liking this Malfoy needs a family who isnt horrible
Larene.Howard chapter 23 . 2/8/2013
Love this line, it is absolutely brilliant
"Sometimes we all get a glimpse of our future and stumble at the sight of it."
singerchick31 chapter 44 . 1/9/2013
David M. Has the same initials as draco. Did you notice?
JaneA0202 chapter 2 . 9/2/2012
really? he really raped her? oh well, this story isn't for me...rape always ruins the whole story for me
JaneA0202 chapter 4 . 9/2/2012
I'm a bit dissapointed that they are both still in first chapter it looked like they are older, so I was so excited that finally some good story with DG older...but I guess not...
JaneA0202 chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
I'm a bit confused because of this chapter's title...that man didn't rape her, right?
And how old is Malfoy now?
rookie802 chapter 45 . 8/19/2012
Good story!
Ashfeather chapter 45 . 7/21/2012
I loved the story! Though, I do wish you would've given the kids better names. Names such as Meghan and Jeffrey seem to plain to me... But great story!
Romione1434ever chapter 39 . 10/17/2011

Draco'sPrincessofSlytherin chapter 3 . 6/4/2011
That bit about Draco jumpin and yellin to avoid his thoughts is absolutely HIGHlarious! i love this story its great and your writing is very good bravo!
MariaMe chapter 45 . 9/9/2010
thank you so much for writting it i really liked it a lot and hanks for joining DracoGinny Goodness i found u there :p oh n kitten is real funn to.. i didnt remmember it was you who wrote it too.. but non the les.. thank you
00004762 chapter 45 . 7/19/2010
That was such a great story. I stayed up till 3 am to read it and then passed out and woke up at 6 am to finish. I love it. Amazing. I wish I could write like you.
Nutmeg44 chapter 45 . 7/19/2010
This is brilliant. Snarky, witty, funny, romantic and brilliant. Lovely story and a great read. Sequel please... Next generation maybe? We get to see all the new Weasleys, Malfoys and Potters at Hogwarts. Jeffery and Warren seem to be Fred and George v. 2.0. Might be fun to read.